Important Message (Please read)

To the reader,

Hello, this is actually important so keep reading little one.

I have been gone for a while and you may or may not be wondering why. This whole story starts here. I went into the hospital for self-harm and suicidal thoughts. I have no idea if you did expect that, but yes, thats the reason. For over a year and a half, I did badly suffer from depression. My way to cope with it was by self-harming, in which included: cutting, starving, hitting my weak bones, etc.. I understand that it wasnt the best way to cope but people dont understand that when you become a suicidal person and you actually want to die, feeling pain is all you want. You almost feel like a ballon. When you cut or self-harm,you feel like a big air of pain is coming out of you and now there is less pain to worry about. Thats what I was going through. I have suffered from depression for a long time because in my past, I was raped and sexually abused. But this was the only time that I got really bad. Where I went over board and did things to end my life. Yes, I have attempted 2 times to end my life. Of course, I am not writing this so that you feel pity for me or because I am seeking for attention. I am writing this because for one, this book IS called Handwritten Words. Not only do I write my feeling and emotions and what I go through by writing them in poems, but I write things about my life, chapters in my life. Like these little letters that I do to you guys. So in other words, this is almost like my little Wattpad Creative Diary and a few of you seem to like it. By the way, thank you for reading and all your votes. Means a lot actually. Second, the problem that I have is a real life problem that can happen to ANYONE. I do very much mean that. People should pay more attention to depression because it can end up turning into suicide. If you, the reader, go through this problem, know that you are 100% not alone. PLEASE KNOW THAT. I too have gone through it. If you do need some advise, please, hit me up in private message or my social media is down below and message me through there. But, Twitter and Wattpad is what I can reach you most from. So, please, I am here. Know that yes, you are beautiful and unique just the way you are and you DONT have to change. You are talented and can make it far and yes, you have the ability to have a bright future. Recover. Remember, as I write this, I too am recovering. The urge is strong, I will NOT lie. But you CAN WIN THE FIGHT. Depression is a fucking bully, it is, it is, it is. But you can stand up to it. That I do promise. Again, if you need some advise or even help, hit me up. My social media is down below.

Remember, You are beautiful. Never forget that.

----Ro

P.S. Here is my social media. Feel free to follow me.

(Message me here ----> )Wattpad: @Ayala_belieber12

(Message me here ----> ) Twitter: @Ayalabelieber1

Here, you can just get to know me just as a person and my life :)

-----> Instagram: @roro_ahri