1

Present
Y/n's POV

"Y/n?"

The voice of the court judge questioned.But all I can think about is him.Him in this room.

His piercing gaze on me,somehow feeling like he was going to choke me.Like he was going to strangle me like what he did to my mother.

How did someone so innocent and nice become so heartless and cruel,you ask yourself?

Well,we were in love with each other.We did everything with each other.We even committed some sins that I now regret.

For what he has done to me,I absolutely wish he will be on death row.

I hate him.I hate him so much.

His cold eyes are probably going through me right now.Trying to think of what I'm saying.

He would know that I'm broken because of him.Imagine someone you trusted with your life.Almost dying because of them.But eventually you find out that they broke the trust between you too.

I want to throw up now because his "innocent" look turned into an evil stare.His boxed smile and devil eyes made me think that the person that I knew from him before was now gone.

"Y/n?Do you have anything to say to the offender?"The judge asks me once again.

But I completely black out.The tears forming in my eyes streamed down my cheeks.My sobbing can be heard through out the court room.

My lawyer pulls me into a hug into him.My other lawyer was on the edge of doing the same as I was.Not only she's my lawyer,but she's my aunt.My mother's sister.So she feels the amount of pain that I'm in.

But I came to mind that I wanted to say something to the criminal that keeps smiling like a psycho.

I wipe away my tears and stand up.

"Y/n,if you feel uncomfortable,don't do this."My lawyer,Mr.Park,whispered.

Instead I ignored him.I walk to the stand that's next to the judge.

I sat down in the seat and noticed that everyone's eyes are on me.My heart beating fast.Feeling like I committed a crime but I'm the innocent.And the murderer was putting a serious gaze on me.

"Ms.Y/l/n,do you have any questions for the offender,Kim Taehyung?"The judge says his name which makes my heart drop.

Kim Taehyung.Kim Taehyung.Kim Taehyung.

Those words race through my head.

I finally have the courage and confidence to speak up."Why did you do it."My voice sounded shakily.Sounded like everyone knew that I'm hurt by his actions.

Instead,that ruthless bastard has permission to walk at the podium.I hate this already.

"Because I did it for us,my sunshine."He starts to form tears in his eyes.But all I can see through that man,is pure evil.The fake tears only thinking I should feel sorry for him.

Instead of tears falling from my eyes,a build up of anger formed inside of me.Clenching my fists and my face turning furious by the second.

"Y/n,I love you.Don't let them take me away from you."He "innocently" begged.

He "loves" me so much.I find it hard to believe.

"If you did this for us,why kill an innocent police officer who was your friend.You betray everyone who goes down your path.And don't you ever tell me you love me.For what you have done to my life that made it a living hell is that I can't sleep anymore thinking that you were "innocent" before you killed 5 people that night.You don't care that other people have feelings.You never cared-"My angrily speech gets cut off by him.

"Y/n,I always cared and loved you-"

"Don't you dare say you love me.If you really loved me,then why murder my mother,father,uncle,brother,and Officer Jeon just because it was "for us"."That made him shut up real fast.

"That's enough Ms.Y/l/n.I would gladly say you can be seated with your lawyers and we will continue."The judge almost said in a aggressive tone near me.

I get up from the seat and walk towards my aunt and Mr.Park.They look a bit shocked from my actions but I wanted to let everything out.

Every broken piece inside of me can probably be seen by everyone.Everyone,except for him.Kim Taehyung.