Chapter 3- Who the hell is 'Katie bug?'

I sat in the bathroom as my thoughts ran wild in my mind.

What if I killed her? I could get away with it...Yeah, just take her body to a farm and let the pigs chow down. They'll eat anything.

Stupid, you're surrounded by thugs. You kill her, they WILL kill you. Besides, do you even know where we are?

I've always wanted to die. And no matter where we are it couldn't be too far from home. I have money to get back.

Liar.

I shook my head. For once, I'm pretty sure I'm right. Killing the Mistress would be a horrible idea. I don't know where I am, let alone know how to get out of...Whatever this place was.

Okay, so, we're trapped in a place full of killers.

Yes.

With a woman who wants nothing more than to fuck me.

And you want to fuck her.

No! I don't want anyone like that touching me!

Psh.

Let's see, if we say no...

If we say no, she does what she wants.

So then we struggle.

And we get tied down by either big men, or big ass chains, or with rope and nothing happens other than we end up with some fierce rope burn.

So, how do I get out of this!!!

You go along with it, it's the only way.

I shook my head fiercely, there had to be another way out of having to oblige to needs like that.

A small tingle set alarms off in my body. A feeling I only get, when I've sat in one place way too long.

Crap.

"Common my pet, I don't have all day. Hurry up." Mistress called after me. Urging me to hurry.

Tsk, hate being rushed.

but, I knew I had indeed spent too much time in here. My back was stiff from sitting, The uncomfortable burning in my stomach told me to get up and move. So, I finished up as quick as I could. After everything was in order I slowly opened the bathroom door. As soon as I peeked my head out, something pretty heavy fell on me. It covered my entire head.

 My first reaction was to let out a small squeal of surprise before falling backward back into the bathroom. As soon as my ass hit the floor tears pricked my eyes. I'd landed really hard.

"Oww, fuckkk." I groaned. I pulled the fabric off my head. Looking down at it I cocked my head to the side in curiosity.

A dress?

Ohhh, nooo...

I mentally groaned.

So she wants to play dress-up...wonderfuckingful.

She better not be into that DDLG shit. Nothing wrong with it, just really not my cup of tea.

"What the fuck is this?" I asked, looking up at her.  I examined the dress up and down. The longer I looked at it...The worse it got. It was blue with a rose design made out of rhinestones. And just when you think it can't get any worse, it looked like a fairy puked all over it. Glitter. Everywhere by now, it had a chance to settle on my hands and parts of my arm.

Ewww, I have craft herpes!!

"A dress you're going to wear to dinner tonight." The mistress replied in a matter-of-fact tone of voice.