Chapter 28- Gaming.

I looked at Mistress, her smirk growing bigger the longer I remained silent.

"It's...It's a little early to be fucking rude. " I muttered quietly under my breath.

my face growing hotter as the lie escaped my lips. I chewed on my bottom lip nervously, as I watched her reaction.

My heart thumped loudly in my chest.

"Oh? Is that really what you said?" She asked, her green eyes were locked on me.

"Kiss me." She ordered.

She extended her finger towards me. Motioning me to 'come here.'

"N-no.." I replied, shaking my head.

Quick as lighting, her fingers wrapped themselves in my hair, pulling me towards her.

"I said, come here, and kiss me." She quickly captured my lips before I could pull away.

"You know, if I knew I was going to hit an absolute goldmine with you this morning, I wouldn't have bothered getting your clothes." She whispered to me. Her husky voice sent shivers down my spine, I knew I was had.

"Masturbating without permission? Talking back to me? And Lying on top of everything? What a bad girl." She purred.

"Oh, and not to mention you touching MY property without permission...Yeah, don't think I forgot about you and Katie getting all hot and bothered in the shower."

"She started it!"

"And you had the intention of finishing it."

Soon I found Mistress hovering over me, pushing me into the mattress.

"I want to ruin you. I want to absolutely defile you." She whispered, as her lips kissed the sensitive skin on my neck.

"I want to see you reduced to nothing but a squirming, whimpering mess. I want to hear you beg for release. Have you right there on the edge, so ready to cum but can't get enough friction to quite get you there. I want to watch the tears of your frustration flow down your cheeks. I want to feel your body shake against me as you look at me with desperate eyes, knowing I'm the one who decides when you cum. Until my title is the only thing your precious lips can moan." Her breath tickled my skin.

A cold shiver shot down my spine as she spoke to me.

I could hear Katie finally open the bathroom door. Raven's hands were groping my chest as Katie stepped out.

I could hear her let out a small groan of annoyance as she stared at us.

Mistress stopped to look at her. Katie simply crossed her arms. She didn't say anything, she just looked at Mistress. They held each other's gaze for a minute before Mistress let out a small sigh.

"She wants to rest a bit more, so let's go to a different room," Mistress ordered. I let out a groan of my own. I wasn't ready to move. My limbs were still heavy, making it hard to move.

I rolled my eyes before getting up. Mistress got up with me, taking my hand into hers. I looked back at Katie as Mistress hurried out of the room. She winked at me before blowing a kiss.

HA, your little girlfriend plotted against you.

She wouldn't do that.

SHE SO FUCKING WOULD. SHE LOVES MISTRESS. WHY WOULDN'T SHE?! This is why we got captured.

We got captured because someone nagged me to-

No really, it's adorable, when you blame everyone but yourself.

I could feel my face heat up with anger.

Mistress noticed the look on my face and looked back at me as she was leading me through the halls of the ship.