Chapter 22- NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.

"What the hell are you talking about!?" Mistress yelled across the plane. The plane shook again, but even more violent. It felt as if it hopped in the air. I looked outside the window, flames rising high.

"WE'RE GOING DOWN BITCH, SIT DOWN!" Jessy yelled back at her. Katie rubbed her eyes, she jumped up in a confused daze.

"What the fuck is going on?" She mumbled quietly. Her red hair messily falling into her face. "We're going to die." I replied bluntly before making my way towards our seats.

Hold her hand and direct her towards her seat, dipshit.

Why do you care?

I like Katie more than Mistress. She's the only one keeping me sane in this goddamn hellhole.

You act like its so bad, at least a dirty dick isn't being forced into us every night. At least we were still in the same country for a while, and at least we're being fed and clothed. Others aren't so fucking lucky.

Yeah, just how I wanted to live my life. Under someone else's rules. Under someone else's boot.

Oh my god, just shut up already.

Take. her. With you.

Ugh, fine. Only because she's attractive though. Otherwise, she's just a pain in my ass.

I sighed in aggravation as I turned around. I grabbed Katie by the wrist. She was still rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, and almost tripped when I started to usher her into her seat.

"Sit down and put your seatbelt on." I told her, buckling her seatbelt for her. Mistress lagged behind, I looked back at her.

Suddenly, I was knocked backward. My back hit against the ceiling of the plane, hard as hell too. Then I realized I was stuck, my limbs not able to move from their spot no matter how hard I tried.

Holy shit this plane is going straight down.

YES! Finally, we get to fucking die.

Ashley, no! Stop trying to die!

Better than being stuck in this fucking life.

I worked hard to keep us alive and this is how you repay me? So nice.

I never asked you too.

Ungrateful bitch.

I heard Katie gasp, as she was left grabbing the arms of her chair for dear life, wide-eyed as everything was seemingly sinking in for her. Mistress was standing on the floor of the plane still, how she was defying physics? I looked down at her feet, blue radiated around her shoes.

Magic.

Katie then lifted her arms, the plane came to a sudden stop.

I was slammed back down onto the floor.

I fell flat on my stomach. The air had been kicked from my lungs. I tried my best to take in as much air as I could, I could hear myself wheeze trying to breathe. My heart was pounding as I started to panic internally.

Can't breathe, can't breathe, can't breathe.

After a few moments of gasping, the air finally returned to my lungs.

Fucking hate that feeling.

Katie wasn't strong enough to hold the plane up, I could hear her grunts of effort before I was slammed back to the ceiling. We were once again free falling through the sky.