Chapter 18- An introduction to Mary Jane

"Not now Jack." Mistress told him. She waved her hand as if sending him off. Which, he respected. His face drooped, he seemed a little sad. Kinda like a big, bald...puppy.

I walked over to him and took one of his sweet treats from the tray.

"Where the hell did you have time to make cookies?" I asked him quietly as the two bickered with each other.

"I went home after the shooting. I always end a shooting with cookies and a glass of milk, but I had a lot of dough leftover. Decided to just use it up." Jack replied. His voice was, well, Not what you would expect.

He never really talked to me much, and when he did it was usually just one-word sentences. This made his voice seem low, but now that he was talking more, he had that...Gay guy accent.

I bit into the cookie. It was soft and tasted of vanilla and cinnamon. The edges nice and crispy with a soft center. Basically, the perfect cookie. Jack and I ate our cookies while watching the two go back and forth.

"I told you, always have a consenting partner. DO YOU NEED TO WATCH THE TEA VIDEO AGAIN!?"

"But she wasn't asleep. And she did consent, in fact, she begged me to fuck her. Do you need to look into my mind to see?" Mistress asked Jessy sarcastically.

The room then fell silent. The only thing I could hear was Katie breathing in the background.

"Is Katie's leg okay now?" I finally spoke up. After all of this, I still had to make sure her leg was properly taken care of, and not just halfway stitched up. Though I did appreciate the nobility the stranger had.

I wonder, is it genuine?

Probably not.

Yeah, probably not.

But what would she gain from striking up and argument with Raven?

The mystery amulet that is embedded in our body somewhere.

"Aren't you sweet? Her leg is fine. I wouldn't leave her half-stitched up." Jessy spoke softly, smiling at me.

Mistress looked at her phone.

"Jess, are you coming with us?" She asked shortly after.

"Of course I am! Why wouldn't I? Someone has to keep you from acquiring more pets." She teased.

Jess made her way over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I leave you for a few months and you already have another one." She said giving me a gentle squeeze.

"I'm jealous though, they're both so adorable. I want one!!" Jess squeezed me even harder. She almost sounded like a kid in a toy store, which didn't sit well with me.

"O-okay that's enough..." I said as I slipped out of her arms. I made my way back to Mistress. Jess sighed and stuck her hands in the pockets of her ripped skinny jeans.

"At least you've trained her well. Willing or not."

I heard a small chuckle escape my mistress's lips.

"Oh please, she just doesn't trust you. Otherwise, she'd be standing fifty feet away from me." Mistress joked.

But, it was true.

Soon enough the conversation died down. Jessy and Raven walked and talked as we made our way to another limo. This one was white.

Oh, changing it up I see.

I followed behind Jack, munching on cookies along the way. No one else really seemed interested in eating them. Katie turned her nose up at one I offered her, but they were really good.