Chapter 25- Flawless

Raven's P.O.V.

My stamina had been returned to me, and not only that but it had been returned ten times the amount it was before.

I looked at my small pet, standing beside me. As I looked at her, I couldn't help but smile. She acted with bravery and courage. But more importantly, I felt like she had chosen me. But now, she was in more danger than ever.

I made a motion with my hand, commanding the ice below her to stand. The ground shook before it rose to create a protective wall.

"Stay behind this wall, and do not move. For once, please listen to me." I ordered, not really giving her a choice.

She looked at me, her dark blue eyes peering back at me.

"Just...Don't die. I don't want to be hers." She replied to me. I nodded to her.

I looked back at Eis, her ice spears floating in the air pointed at us. Within an instant, they were being flung at us.

I took a deep breath, letting the newly found energy build in the air before the air around me became hot. A shield of flames formed in front of me, melting any ice spears. The wall of ice that I had made protected Ashley, better than I thought. They stuck in, but not far.

"Please! So you got your energy back. Big fucking whoop!" She huffed, I picked up on the frustration in her tone. With my energy back, and hers being depleted, I now held the upper hand.

The fire shield I had put up in front of me, I flung at her like a giant fireball. All I saw was Eis put her hands up before steam filled the air. It was thick, and I couldn't see through it. But, it quickly dissipated.

Eis had put an ice wall in front of her, but there was a big hole in it. I could see her panting from afar. It had burned completely through the ice wall and hit her. I saw the shards of her icy armor flake off of her skin.

"Verdammte Schlampe, ich werde deinen Kopf haben." Eis huffed, her eyes blue eyes narrowing on me. (Damn bitch, I'll have your head.)

"Du kannst es versuchen." I replied to her.

(You can try.)

With that, Eis lunged forward. The icy fire blaring in her hands. She shot a thick beam at me, I was able to dismiss it with a wave of my hand. The beam disappeared into steam quickly.

The ground below me was growing even slicker than before, as it was beginning to melt. My clothes had already begun to dry, now only leaving me slightly damp.

I stepped forward, as the fire around me grew. A puddle starting to form at my feet, as the water level started to rise from the heat.

Eis started to try and punch me, but I caught her hands, blocking her. That's when she grabbed my arms.

"THIS. ENDS. NOW!" She screamed in my face. She was keeping me in place for something, and I heard the whoosh of the spikes she had planted in the ground earlier. They grew and snaked towards me. My eyes widened, I tried shaking her off but it proved difficult.

"Let. GO!" I yelled before a fire erupted from my hands throwing Eis back a couple of feet. Just as the spikes were about to pierce me I was able to duck down. I held my hands out towards it, a hot beam of fire was now focused on the ice spikes, effectively melting them down.

I then aimed my hand at Eis, red orbs began to float around me, and into the center of my palm forming themselves into a bigger hot glowing orb. When it was the size of my body, I sent it flying at Eis as it flew closer to her, spikes erupted from the orb. It hit her right in the abdomen, causing her to fly back and bury her right inside the Ice walls.