Chapter 21- Kiss and Make up.

"What?" I asked, making sure the sound of her voice ran past my ears correctly.

"I said no." She repeated herself. She looked at me, her green eyes holding a serious look. A look I've only ever seen her use with Ashley.

I crossed my arms looking at her, as she looked back. She raised her hand and shooed me away.

"Why?" I asked. "Am I not good enough for you all of a sudden?" I continued, slowly irritation was setting under my skin.

Told you she was good for nothing.

There's gotta be a good reason.

"Oh Sarah, my sweet girl..." Mistress's voice was soft and sweet as she reached out to caress my cheek. She stared into my eyes for a moment. They were soft at first, but slowly they hardened.

"I gave you an order, and you WILL obey." Her voice was stern. I sighed in slight frustration. I could feel a slight ping of anger in my chest.

If I obey, I'll get an explanation later.

Or she'll tell you it's none of your business.

I don't know about that...I have a certain feeling...

I got up and walked away into the back room. I didn't feel like being in that area anymore. There was a certain heaviness in my chest. One, I chose not to acknowledge. I took the remote and flipped the Tv on while sitting in the seat.

It was quiet. The jet hummed softly under my feet while I watched Tv. The voices of the actors and actresses were the only thing cutting through the soft hum.

I laid my head on my hand, letting myself space out for a while.

I was really starting to get into the Tv show I was watching. CSI had always sucked me in with its mystery. It never failed to keep my mind occupied.

I watched episode after episode, sitting cross-legged in my chair.

Eventually, I heard footsteps approaching behind me. I ignored them, trying to hone my focus back on my show. I could hear them stop short of the space I was in. I could feel them behind me. The energy was calm and relaxed. I could still hear Katie snoozing if I listened hard enough, so it wasn't her. That only left us with one more option.

"Have you switched back yet?" She asked.

"No. I can't switch on will." I answered quickly.

I heard her get closer, it wasn't like I could stop her from coming in here. In fact, a small part of me wanted her too. More than anything I wanted to know why I felt...Unwanted for the first time in a while.

"Are you angry with me, my pet?" The mistress's soft voice rang pleasantly through my ears. Still, I didn't budge. I jumped as her soft hand started to rub my shoulders.
"We shared our past with you. Do you know how hard that is? Ashley even shared with you. Yet you push us away when WE need YOU! So yes, I'm not pleased!" I told her. I crossed my arms as I turned to look back at her. Her red lips were curled into a smirk. I quickly looked away from her before she could suck me in.

"Sarah, come over with me." Mistress ordered as she walked back to her area. I got up slowly, not rushing to go over.

I slowly walked over, her emerald eyes following my every move. I sat next to her, crossing my arms and keeping an eye on her. I already knew she was attempting damage control, but I wasn't going to get much out of her as far as a reason. Though as she looked into my eyes, I bit my lip looking back at her.

"Are you angry with me still?" She asked softly.

"You think you can..flash a pretty smile... and look at me with beautiful eyes..." I lost track of what I was going to say for a moment. I shook my head, focusing on the bigger picture.

"Not this time!" I said firmly. "I showed you and Katie both emotion. I never show emotion!" I huffed.

Mistress simply nodded in response.

"I understan-"
"No! You don't understand! I showed a side no one ever gets to fucking see! What's worse is you're proving Ashley's point of why we SHOULDN'T like you!" I slowly began to raise my voice. The anger that was slowly building made it harder and harder to make good choices. I didn't know why I was feeling this way- or why I cared for that matter. I just wanted to feel okay.

I could hear a light chuckle coming from Mistress. My face probably turned red, why do I care? I never show my feelings. This right here is why I don't catch feelings- or try to do anything that involves feelings.

"Calm down my love." Mistress cooed into my ear as she pulled me close to her.

"I had to get some work done. I couldn't do it with a beautiful woman lying right next to me." I could feel her breath tickle my ear. I bit my lip and let out a small sigh.

"Why didn't you just tell me that in the first place?" I said just above a whisper. Raven shrugged and sighed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't handle the situation correctly." She admitted. It made me feel a hundred times better to hear her say that.

She apologized. Not so bad now is she?
Only because I got brought into the situation.

I scooted as close as I could to my mistress. Her firm arms wrapped around me, I laid on her shoulder comfortably. We both laid comfortably snuggled up to one another. Occasionally I could feel her leave light kisses on my forehead, I smiled each time I felt them. We stayed there, in the presence of each other for a while. I was starting to drift off to sleep when the plane shook violently.

I jumped up, my heart felt like it got kick-started. I looked around frantically. Mistress pulled me down towards her again.
"Don't worry, it's just some turbulence. Lay down with me, chrysó mou." Mistress said sleepily. I stayed still, trying to calm my racing heart.

"Are you sure?" I asked worriedly. I hadn't been on a plane before, and I was sure they weren't supposed to shake like that in the air.

"Yes, I'm sure. I've done this plenty of times. My parents would always fly back and forth between here and Greece. I went with them half the time." She said tugging on my arm. I laid back down, even though I was still in alert mode. I had a very uneasy feeling.

After more time passed, I finally calmed down.

She was right..it was just a little turbulence.

Scary as hell. We should have taken a cruise.

I finally closed my eyes, once again the mistress's arms wrapped around me. I could feel my body relax into hers as I drifted off to sleep.

It was only moments later when there was another violent shake. The first one woke me up, and then there was another one, a bigger one.

This time, both mistress and I jumped up.

"What the fuck is going on!? Jack!?" Mistress yelled.

"Get in your seats and put your seatbelts on!" Jessy yelled bursting through the door that separates us from the cockpit. 

-------

 chrysó mou or χρυσό μου - Used often as a term of endearment in Greece meaning "My darling\dear" or "My golden one."

Yeah, maybe I put too many facts in there but hey, it never hurts to learn. Sorry I'm a little late! Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!