chapter 19- Talking About The Past.

I held onto Mistress as we got out of the car. The whole earth was moving under my feet. The ground was like water as I saw waves pass by me. Even the plane had waves running down it. Everything was wavy--and super duper bright. Speaking of bright, I was almost blinded walking into the plane. The seats were completely white.

Jack and Jessy entered the plane first. Then Katie and Mistress stayed back to help me in so I wouldn't fall.

Katie didn't seem happy, she wasn't getting any attention. I could see her glare at me then glance away when I started looking at her. But I could see her in my peripheral vision. My heart sunk knowing she was probably cursing my name in her head. I sat next to her, which, I think caught her off guard.

"I'm sorry Katie! I'll give you attention. Even though you probably want mistress's attention and not mine."

Raven sat next to Katie, putting her in the middle. She started to rub her leg, slowly inching up her thighs.
"Is my pet getting jealous?" Mistress whispered to her. I could hear Katie's breathing hitch in response to Mistress's touch. Her face immediately turned red, with either embarrassment or being caught off guard.

Without thinking, I leaned in and gave her a small kiss on the cheek.

"Don't be jealous Katie. You can have mistress all to yourself. I don't want her." I sighed happily as I laid my head on her shoulder.

That earned a small chuckle from Katie and a glare from Mistress.

"Oh, Ashley. You don't have a choice, love." Katie said patting the side of my face.

"Were you jealous?" Mistress asked, a hint of concern now in her voice. This earned a slight nod from Katie. It didn't take a genius to figure it out.

"I want a little attention." Kaite said leaning into Mistress. She rested comfortably on Mistress's chest, while I rested on Katie's shoulder.

"Goooood morning passengers this is your pilot speaking. Please be patient while your fatass plane eats more gasoline. This could take a minute. Remember to get into the designated seats to buckle up or break your neck by hitting your head on the ceiling, your choice." A deep voice said over the intercom in the plane.

There was another area, with a TV and a few seats with some seat belts. I feel like I should be nervous, but I wasn't. I was too focused on wondering how the hell fish survive in on a plane. Does mistress have someone hired to take care of them? Does mistress take care of them? How did they get in the tank? Where's the opening? How do they get fed?

I was so far into my mind, thinking, looking around, that I didn't notice that we had already taken off.

Oh my god. We fucking time-traveled!!

This was about the time I realized I wasn't wearing the seatbelt, but the seatbelt light had already flickered off. Katie and Mistress were already unbuckling and getting out of their seats.

He lied when he said we'd hit the ceiling.

If we had any turbulence, I guarantee you we would. You high bitch.

I chuckled quietly to myself. The vibration I felt in my body was more intense than in the car blasting music with heavy bass.

My high was coming and going in waves at this point. But when the waves came, they crashed into me still.

"Ashley, come sit on the couch with me!" I could hear Katie shout.
"Okay!~" I shouted back. Slowly I got up from my seat. I made my way over to her, she looked at me with her legs crossed. She was observing my movement, she looked as if she was about to get up to help me.