chapter 11- Mine.

I walked inside, I'll be honest. I admired it. Behind the computer desk, was a wall of books. These ones were in English. They consisted of Astronomy, Greek and Norse mythology, biology. These books were definitely not something I would expect of Raven. These books were something you'd find me reading. I made my way over to them and ran my finger over all of the titles.

Aw, she loves the same things we do.

I'm pretty sure these are someone else's. What would she want with them?

Just because she's in a gang doesn't mean she's uneducated.

Most gang members today are uneducated.

I shook my head.

Gotta keep focused...

I turned around towards the computer. I shook the mouse on the computer desk. The mouse was cool against my hand.

Finally, the black screen turned bright blue. The window's icon blinding me with bright colors.

"Ugh.." I squinted my eyelids to see better.

"That's fuckin bright..." I whispered to myself. I noticed that the computer hasn't password protected as I logged in to the desktop.

"Well, that's weird..." I muttered.

I wonder if I could get protection services from the cops...

I Shrugged and got onto the internet.

Let's just check this real quick...

I typed in 'Facebook' to the google search bar, then clicked the blue link that popped up as the results.

Blocked!

WELL, shit. That was worth a try.

Then I thought of Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr. All of them were blocked.

Does she have no social life?

I bet she uses her phone for those things.

True...Still, why have it blocked on your personal computer?

To prevent people like you from escaping.

I facepalmed as I argued with myself. I let out a small frustrated groan.

I'm never getting out.

I'm okay with this.

I'm not!

While It was disappointing there really was no escaping, I could still use google. I tried searching up anything on the amulet that the internet may know. The internet knows everything right? It should know about some stupid amulet.

But, to my dismay, it yielded no information. I sighed. Then, I leaned back in the chair. It had a slight high pitched squeak as it laid back.

Where would other files be...

Downloads.

Oh, duh.

I lean forward again and search in the download folder of the computer. There was plenty of gang-related shit, but not really anything on the amulet.

Until...

Aha.

A brown folder, with enough scrolling, popped out with the name 'Amulet.' as the label.