ein

"I think I found someone who could help you with your anxiety!" Aislynn squeals with excitement as she opens my front door to reveal a beautiful young man. 

"Hi!" He says a little too excitedly. I wince at his giddy attitude, obviously he's not shy. I nod in his direction and take in his appearance. He's wearing ripped black skinny jeans with a Nirvana shirt and black Chucks, not too different from my usual clothes.

His eyes are a gorgeous shade of hazel and he had a smile that could light up a whole room. "I'm Ashton," He reached out his hand towards mine.

I shakily revealed my hand that was behind my back, "Calum." He smiled, "Nice to meet you, Cal!" I looked up.

"Is it okay if I call you Cal?" I nodded and looked towards Aislynn, "Ais, can I uh, can I have a word with you?" She rolled her eyes but followed me into the kitchen, signalling to Ashton that we'll be right back and Ashton took a seat on the sofa.  

"Why did you bring him here? He's nothing like me!" I spoke with annoyance in my voice.

"Exactly! He's outgoing, you're shy. He's loud, you're quiet. He's confident, you're insecure. It's a match made in Heaven." I rolled my eyes, "How exactly is he going to 'help' me?" 

"When you two hang out in public-" I put my hand up, "Me? Hanging out in public with him? He'll get everyone's attention! He's so loud.." She smiled and nodded.

"That's the point, Calum! He will help you not be so insecure and help your anxiety go away."

"Anxiety doesn't go away." I told her, choking back the tears.

"Maybe he can force it away." I sighed and went over to where Ashton was, "Well, let's go to the mall!" He squealed and hopped out of the door, grabbing my hand.

--