elf

{ can we just take a moment to realize that 'eleven' in German is elf }

--

"Hey, you know what we should do?" Ashton asks, snuggling deeper into my side.

"Hm?" I respond, a little annoyed because I was almost asleep when he started talking, but he's so cute, I can't stay annoyed at him. 

"We should go on a date, like to the cinema or something!" He looks up at me through his thick eyelashes.

I chuckled, "People still go on dates?" I, personally have never been on a cinema date. Well, unless you count the endless trips to places with Aislynn, but you know, I'm gay.

"Yeah, haven't you ever been on one? I've been on some, the guys were nice but not my type." I smirked, knowing that Ashton was now mine.

"No, I've never been on a date." I sigh as I pick up the television remote to change the channel to something other than Dora The Explorer which I didn't even know was still on.

Ashton gasped, "What! That means this date will have to be very special! I've got to start planning!" He sat up, with a beautiful grin on his face.

"You don't have to-"

"I'll call you later, sweetums!" He swooped past me to give me a kiss on the cheek and was out of the door.

Sweetums? I chuckle as his new nickname he gave me, that boy is something alright.

--

{ the date will be in the next chapter baes }