zwölf

{ before I start the chapter I just want you to know that I'm not very good at romantic stuff so this date might suck but oh well }

--

 "Honey, that's great!" I had just explained to my mum about Ashton and I. She's really supportive about it and I'm glad.

"So," she continued stirring the beef stew she was making for my father's dinner, "do you know where the date is going to be?" 

I shook my head, "Nope, all I know is what time to be ready at and that's at six."

"Oh! You might want to start getting ready sweetie!" I nodded and made my way up to my room, I have to look great!

I mean, yeah. Ashton has seen me in my absolute horribleness, if that even is a word, but it's our first date and I want to look good!

As I was making my way to the bathroom, I got a Facetime call from Aislynn. Regardless if I was getting ready or not, I answered it. 

"Hi, Calum! Anything you want to tell me?" I set the phone down on the bathroom counter, seeing a smirking Aislynn in the process.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, Ashton is taking me on a date tonight." I smiled as I got out my toothbrush and toothpaste. 

"I know! Are you excited?"

"Yes! I honestly can't wait to see- Uhm, how did you know that I was going on a date tonight?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh, Ashton called me for some date ideas. No biggie." She stated and shrugged her shoulders.

I chuckled and rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash, "Oh, someone's going to be doing a lot of kissing tonight!" I could just hear the smirk in her voice. 

I covered my face so she didn't see me blush, "Maybe, maybe not." 

"I'm gonna' go with a yes." She laughed. I rolled my eyes playfully, "I gotta go, Ais. Talk to you later."

I hung up the call and went to put on my outfit that I had already picked out a couple hours earlier. Call me a girl. Actually, please don't as in I clearly have a penis. Although, penises are weird like, it's a giant stick thing attached to your body and it's just hanging there.

Okay, I'm completely one-thousand percent done with myself.

 I put on my black Chucks which were literally the only pair of shoes I have. I love these shoes and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to wear them until they fall off of my feet!

 ☯☯

"Close your eyes and no peaking, Cal!" I chuckled, "You know what, here just put this over your eyes." I faked a shocked gasp as Ashton blindfolded me.

"Hold on to me so you don't fall, baby." I blushed when he called me baby. 

"Okay and . . now!" I was released from the blindfold and my eyes widened! This place was magnificent!

There were strands of white lights illuminating the patio of the little cabin in the forest. On the patio, there was a couple candles set up, also adding a little light to the area, and two plates that held steak and potatoes.

"This is just-- wow." Ashton chuckled.

"It's really cheesy but I figured that I would give it a try." I walked over to him, putting my hands around his neck as he put his around my waist.

"Oh! When we're done eating, you see that over there?" I turned to look at what he was pointing to. It was a giant white screen that had a projector aiming at it.

"We're going to watch a movie under the stars." He stated, quite proud of himself.

"You're a dork." I kissed him.

"Ah, but I'm your dork." He smiled.

☯☯

{i'm thinking about adding a huge plot twist but idk bc i feel like if i add one, it'll be too out of control and you guys won't like it and you'll get bored but i also feel like there's too much sweet moments, if that makes sense}

 {ALSO EARLY UPDATE BC 1.8K READS OMFG ILYASFM}