neun

Ashton's POV:

"Cuddling with you is nice, I like it. You're like a nice big fluffy pillow!" Calum rambled on. I giggled at his adorableness. I don't even think that's a word but whatever. 

I am glad that Calum has become so comfortable around me, though. It's nice to finally have someone to talk to and for him to just be there for me and I, for him. 

"You're adorable." I cooed into his ear. He flipped over so that he could face me, "Ash, c-can I kiss you?" I chuckled.

"You don't have to ask me, I'm your boyfriend." I like the way boyfriend rolled past my lips. I smiled at the thought.

He gave me a grin that rose to his soft cheeks and gently pressed his lips to mine. I know we only just started dating but I feel electricity when I kiss or even just touch him. It feels like I've known this beautiful human being forever.

"Ashton, you alright?" Calum whisked me away from my thoughts.

I nodded, "Mhm, just lost in my own thoughts." He snuggled into my side deeper and let out a big sigh.

"Ash, do your parents know you're gay?" He looked at me, "You don't have to answer if you don't want to." He added on.

I cleared my throat, "No, they don't know I'm gay . ."

"What would they do if they found out?" He asks.

I shrugged, "My mum would probably be disappointed but I think my dad would be okay."

He nodded, "My mum and Aislynn are the only ones that know . ." 

"Well, besides you." He added on with a wink.

He is so perfect. 

--

sorry it's so short I wanted to update before tomorrow bc I have so much to do! btw, zouis smoking weed was hilarious.