sechzehn (part two)

"I met this girl . ." Cade started as he looked from me to my mother, "she has no where to go and -- I was wondering if she could stay here?"

My mum let out a little "Oh," and laced her fingers together.

"Well, Cade it's very nice that you've met a girl and all but --"

"No!" I yelled out, "No, you're not bringing some skanky ass girl into this house." 

"Calum, sweetie, no need for name calling." My mother put her hand on my shoulder in a comforting manner.

"As for you Cade, I agree with Calum, minus the name calling. I don't feel comfortable with you bringing a girl home right now."

I smirked, my mother was finally agreeing with me. 

"Are you fucking kidding me? I can't bring my girlfriend in but this little faggot can go butt fuck his boyfriend?" He slammed his fist down on the table.

I was speechless, I've never told Cade that I was gay! How did he find know?

"Get o-out! I hate you, you're not my brother!" I got out of the seat and started walking to my room but I stopped.

"Go to fucking hell!" Were my last words to my brother before I packed up some clothes and went to Aislynn's.

☹☹

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't stay in that house while Satan himself was there." I apologized to Aislynn for the one-thousandth time since I've been there.

"It's fine, Cal." I shook my head.

"No it's not. I've been neglecting our friendship since I've been with Ashton and I feel horrible." I wrapped my arms around her while I snuggled my face into her neck.

"Calum, I assure you, I understand. He's your first real boyfriend and I get it if you want to spend time with him."

I smiled as I pecked her cheek, "You're the best, best friend anyone could ever have!" She laughed and shut her light off as we drifted off into a deep sleep.

☹☹

{ ew i suck at writing }