acht

"Woah." I blushed, Ashton had a blank stare on his face that soon turned into a small smile.

"You kissed me . ." He stated after five minutes of silence, "I was waiting to see when you were gonna' do it!" He hugged me. I furrowed my eyebrows, what did he mean?

"W-what?" I was absolutely dumbfounded, he liked it? That was my first kiss so I doubt it was good so why was he acting like this?

"I wanted you to kiss me, like I've been waiting forever!" He grinned, his dimples showing. I couldn't help but smile along with the gorgeous boy, "I'm glad you did."

"Will you kiss me again?" He asks, enter-twining our hands. I didn't know what to say so I just leaned in and brushed our lips together. This lasted for about seven minutes, I wish it was longer.

"That was nice, you're nice, really." There's that damn blush of mine again.

"I- Okay . ." I was still so confused, "Does this mean we're dating now?" I ask. I was honestly afraid to hear his answer.

"If you want us to date." He paused, "What do you want to do, Cal?" I really appreciate that he was taking my feelings into consideration also. I sound like a girl.

I don't know about this, it would be my first relationship. What if I messed everything up? What if the people at school find out? They already pick on me for being, well, me. I can just imagine all of the hateful things they would come up with if they found out I was gay.

I thought, I guess I was silent for awhile, "Calum?" Ashton broke me from my thoughts. You know what, I'm going to say yes. I shouldn't be worried about the people at school's feelings, this was mine and Ashton's feelings we were talking about. That's all that mattered.

"Yes." I stated, hoping he would get the point.

"Yes what?" He smirked, I knew he knew what I meant but he just wanted to hear me say it.

"Yes, Ashton Irwin, I'll be your boyfriend."

--

omg i feel like i'm taking this too fast but it is a short story and i don't want this story to take forever so . . . but my cashton feels omg