zehn

{back to Calum's pov}

"Come 'ere, I want you to meet someone!" Ashton exclaimed as he walked through my front door. He has made a habit out of that for the last few weeks, it's not like I minded.

I giggled like a school girl at his estatic mood and ran outside where a boy with purplish hair stood, "Calum, this is my best friend, Michael." He guided me over to Michael. 

I inspected the boy, his hair was way longer than mine but not too long. He had pale skin and a petite frame for a guy. Nonetheless, he seemed okay.

"Hi, I'm Calum but you can call me Cal." I smiled as I reached out to shake his hand, Ashton gaping at me, eyes wide.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What?" He grabbed my hand, "Excuse us for a minute, Mikey." Ashton excused ourselves from Michael and made our way to my living room.

"Calum! Do you realize what you just did?" He grinned so wide, I thought his cheeks were going to burst. 

"D-did I do something wrong?" I dare ask, even though he was smiling. 

"Are you kidding? Not at all! Cal, you met someone and you talked to him! You weren't shy around him!" 

 I gasped, realizing what he was saying, "Oh my gosh! I did it!" I jumped into Ashton's arms so that he was holding me by my waist. It was literally like a seen from one of those cheesy romantic movies. 

"You did it, babe!" I, all of the sudden felt butterflies in my stomach. Ashton had just called me babe. No one has ever called me that, it felt nice. 

I leaned down to kiss his lips as he put me down, "Uh, hello, still here guys." I heard someone speak.

I turned and saw a smirking Michael. I know that I was redder than a tomato!

--

 { EARLY UPDATE }