vierzehn

{ tHE GIF ON THE SIDE GIVES ME HEART PALPITATIONS OK }

{ ALSO WATTPAD MADE THIS RATED R SO IDK IF YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW }

(✿✌◠‿◠✌)

"I don't know what to do, I haven't seen my brother in the longest time." I rolled around in Ashton's bed, cuddling into him.

"Well, I can't say that I know what you're going through, because I don't. Maybe you should just talk to him?" I sighed, he was right.

I leaned up to give Ashton a kiss, climbing on top in the process. He bit my lip and I swear I already felt myself harden. "Mm," I moaned as I accidentally rubbed my crotch onto his thigh. 

Ashton gasped, "A-are you hard?" I pulled away, embarrassed and merely nodded.

I thought he was going to be creeped out and tell me to go home, but instead, he smirked and  roughly kissed me.

"I'm happy." He spoke, I furrowed my eyebrows. Before I could say anything, he interrupted me.

"I'm happy that I have that affect on you, that I made you hard." I smiled as he switched us so that he was on top, grinding his hips onto mine.

"Fuck," He muttered out. A crazy idea popped into my head, I don't know why I was thinking of it because I sure as hell never even did it before! Pulling away from Ashton's eager kiss, I licked my lips.

"Ashton, can I- can I try something?" We were looking each other right in the eyes -his were fucking gorgeous- and he nodded.

"L-like what?" Instead of answering, I rolled so that I was on top and reached for Ashton's zipper. I'm pretty sure his jeans were way tighter than mine and I could just see his aching private.

I finally got his pants off and the only thing he has on was his shirt and blue boxers. I gulped as I looked at him, asking if it was okay to remove the boxers.

His mouth open, he nodded again, "Yes." Was all he simply said before I pulled his boxers all the way down his legs, "Ashton do you shave your legs?" I chuckled, his cheeks flushed and he nodded.

"I've never done this be-" He cut me off with a kiss, "I trust you, Cal." I smiled and nodded.

With one movement of my right hand, I grabbed his cock. It was leaking with pre-come and I was getting more and more turned on by the minute.

"Fuck you're so big." I started jerking at the base and slid my thumb over the slit which had Ashton hissing in pleasure, "More!" He dragged out. 

I finally got the courage to dip my head down and take the beginning of his cock into my mouth. Ashton moaned and I put my free hand over his mouth, "Your parents." I reminded him.

He blushed and I continued sucking at the top and eventually took more of him into my throat.

"Ah!" He rang out as the tip of his penis hit the back of my throat, me gagging a bit.

"I'm gonna--" He couldn't finish his sentence before he came into my mouth. I wiped the extra come off of my mouth, looking Ashton dead in the eyes while licking every last ounce of come off my thumb.

"Oh my god," He moaned, "Are you sure that was your first blow-job?" I chuckled.

"I may be an awkward teenager but I do watch porn." 

His eyes widened, "Holy fuck, really?" I shook my head, "I'm kidding, I just did what I thought was right."

(✿✌◠‿◠✌)

{ holy fuck. sorry, i'm not good at smut. }