siebzehn

{this chap is gonna be in 3rp pov bc why not; THIS CHAPTER IS LITERALLY JUST SMUT OK}

☹☹

Two days later, Calum finds himself at Ashton's home when his parents are out. 

The two were furiously making out on Ashton's bed and the sexual tension was definitely visible.

Calum let out a little moan when Ashton 'accidentally' rubbed his lower region onto Cal's.

"Oh -- fuck." They were both so desperate and horny and so, so vulnerable. 

"Ashton, I- I want you to fuck me." With his pupils blown wide with lust and his dick hard, Ashton nods before taking off his and Calum's clothes.

"You're sure?" Calum nodded and Ashton went to reach for the condom, but Calum stopped him.

"No, wanna' feel you." 

"B- but it's your first time, yeah? I don't want t' hurt you, baby." Don't get him wrong, Calum's confession made Ashton more turned on then he already was, but he didn't want to hurt his precious boyfriend.

"You could never hurt me." He kisses Ashton's hand, "Besides, you trusted me with the blow-job and now it's my turn to trust you."

"B-but this is differ-"

"Just fuck me, babe."

And oh fuck! Ashton had to resist from actually moaning right there!

First taking Calum's throbbing cock into his hand, he licked at the tip and eventually brought it so far into his mouth that he was basically deep-throating the lad.

This had Calum a hot, squirming mess underneath of Ashton and Ashton nearly came at the sexy sight.

Letting go with a popping noise, Ashton stuck exactly one finger into Calum's hole, feeling the muscles clench around it and then relaxing.

He then added a second finger, basically finger-fucking Calum. It took all of Calum not to ride his fingers.

Calum reached up to touch his cock but Ash smacked his hand away, "Ah, ah. No touching!"

Any other person would be angry that they couldn't touch their cock when it was aching but Ashton was so hot right now and it just turned Calum on even more. 

Figuring that Calum was stretched enough, Ashton slicked himself up with pre-come and slowly started to go inside of Cal.

"Ah!" Calum rang out as Ashton was about three inches inside of him.

"You okay?" Ashton also had a very sweet side to him.

"Y-yeah, just painful a bit." He sucked in a sharp breath as Ash was now fully inside of him.

"It's okay, I'm already in, it's fine, baby."

Ashton kissed Calum on the mouth to block out his whimpers of pain.

Changing his pace from slow to fast, Calum's whimpers soon turned in to straight out moans and he was clawing at Ash's back, begging for more and whispering obscene things in his ear. 

Ashton had never seen this side of Calum before and he couldn't help but think of how fucking sexy it was!

"Oh -- fuck! Right there!" Ashton decided he could try talking dirty just to see how Calum would react.

"Y- you like that, baby? Hm? You like it when I slam into you hard like --" he thrusted into Calum very deep, "this? You like that, don't you?"

Barely able to say anything, Calum just moaned and scratches at Ash's back again, close to his orgasm.

"You like it when I go hard and slow, yeah? You wanna come like this?"

Calum nods, "Fuck yes!"

"Do it then, baby. Show me how fucking naughty you can be!" And with those words, Calum comes, it splattering all over Ashton's sheets but neither of them minded, really.

Ashton comes a beat later and he collapses next to Calum, panting heavily.

"Fuck, that was --"

"Amazing!" Ashton cuts Calum off.

☹☹

{ i'm going to hell. #nORAGRETS also ik the song on the side says 'girl' but pretend it says 'boy' k bye }