zwei

"So, what do you want to do?" Ashton asked as we walked around the Mall. I winced -still- at his happy attitude. It's not like I was just a grumpy dick all of the time, I just didn't like being the center of attention.

"Uh," I searched around, looking for a store to go into, "W -we could go into the music store . . ." He smiled, "You just read my mind, man!" I let out a small smile and slowly walked over with him until I stopped, remembering to ask, "Ashton, is -is there a lot of people in there?" 

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked into the store, "Uh, only about ten . . ." I slowly nodded and made my way into the enterance of the store. 

"Ashton, can we please just . . . hurry up in here?" He stopped walking and looked at me with a sorrowful look on his face, "Cal, it's okay. I'm here with you." He grabbed my hand for the second time today. I sort of felt safe with him holding my hand. 

"B -but there's so many-" He hushed me, "Cal, calm down, you're okay." 

I nodded for what seemed the one-thousandth time today and followed Ashton over to the Rock Albums.

I took the time to admire Ashton as he was skimming his fingers through the many CD'S. His hair was a brownish blonde and was swept to the side. He grinned when he found an old Nirvana CD, "Someday I want to be in a band as cool as them." He spoke, turning to me. I nodded, agreeing with the beautiful boy.

"Yeah, they're amazing!" I smiled -a real smile- for the first time today. His eyes lit up, seeing as we had something in common.

"Twenty One Pilots are cool too." I stated and he smiled once again.

--

cashton feels are the worst i- ugh 

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO TWENTY ONE PILOTS ARE, THERE'S A SONG OF THIER'S ON THE SIDE!