achtzehn

{this book is coming to an end soon, guys! ): }

☹☹

 "Mum, I'm not coming home. I'm not going to let him disrespect us in our own home!"

"You mean your brother,/ sweetie. He's still your brother."

"You can call him whatever the hell you want but he's not my brother, brothers don't do the stuff he does."

"Calum, please. You can walk out on Cade but you're going to walk out on your father and I?" I rolled my eyes.

"Mum, do not play the guilt trip with me! This isn't what you wanna' hear but I don't feel bad nor guilty! You and dad were the ones who brought him back into the house, knowing that all this drama shit was going to happen!" 

I hung up the phone, afraid that I was going to say stuff that I'll regret later.

"What's wrong, baby?" Ashton walked into the room.

I smiled as I kissed his lips, "Nothing, just family problems."

"Oh, wanna' talk about it?" He kissed my chest and then my neck, "We don't have to, just thought you'd want to get your feelings out."

"Well if you keep doing that, something's going to be coming out but it's not going to be feelings!" I chuckled as he blushed.

"Anyway," I cleared my throat, "Yeah, I guess I should talk about it. It's not good to keep things bottled up, right?"

"I'm all ears, babe."

I took a deep breath and licked my lips before starting.

"It's just . . Cade h-he has all these problems and my parents think that they can be fixed? I really don't want to say this, but . . it doesn't seem like he can be fixed. And don't get me wrong! I have tons of problems myself, but it's different. My mum told me that him moving back in would give him and I time to fix our relationship like as brothers but after what he said to me, I can't do that now! It fucking sucks so much to not be able to have a relationship with your brother." 

"I mean, I can't say that I know what you're going through because I don't, but it sounds like he just doesn't want to be fixed. Like no matter how many chances you guys give him, he just doesn't want it . . I dunno' it just sounds like it."

"That actually is . . logical." I chuckled. "I guess this is how I'm going to have to live the rest of my life."

"Yes, baby but don't forget. You have Aislynn and I." He kissed my lips and slipped his tongue in my mouth after a minute. We were in a pretty heated makeout session.

"Ashton we-" Before we could look up, the door swung open and we saw a very embarrassed looking Julie.

"Oh . . uhm, Ashton, what did I tell you about having people over?" What the fuck? She went from flustered to angered. Okay then.

"I know mum b- but he's my boyfr-"

"DO NOT SAY THAT WORD IN THIS HOME!" Ashton's eyes were watery and I felt so bad. 

"Mrs. Irwin, p-please don't blame Ashton! I had problems at home and I didn't have anywhere else to go . ."

"Get out."

"W-what?"

"I said, get the hell out of my house!"

"If he goes, I go too!" Ashton spoke up.

"You can't do that, I'll call the police and tell them that you're missing." She smirked.

"I'm eighteen, I can leave if I want."

"Come on, baby." He pulled me up from his bed and laced our fingers together. We were walking out of his house with the sounds of his mother screaming in the background.

"S-so what now, Ash?" He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I guess it's just you and me from now on." That night, he gave me the most passionate and love-filled kiss that we had ever shared.

☹☹

{ okay so i think i wanna leave the ending like this but i'm not sure yet! so, this is either the ending or the chapter before the ending :( }

NOT EDITED YET