vier

NOTE: i'm eating a chocolate bunny

-

The next morning I woke up to a severe headache and a stomach ache that made me feel like I was going to explode any second.

"I'm sending Ashton over to you," Aislynn explained to me through my cell. I chuckled, "No, I'll be fine. It's just a little cold Ais." The sigh I heard over the phone told me that she didn't believe me.

"Im sending him over anyway." I mentally face palmed myself, "I figured."

I hung up and snuggled up into my blankets but then I realized that I had to go to the bathroom. I groaned because I had just gotten comfortable on my couch.

With a heave of the blanket, I waddled over to the bathroom. Moments later, I heard a knock on my door. I quickly finished up and ran to my front door.

"Hi Calum!" A small smile snuck its way onto my face. 

"Hey Ashton, Aislynn sent you over?" I knew it was right but I decided to ask anyway.

"Actually, nope. I was bored so I decided to come over . . ." He paused as he took in my appearance, "Oh Lord! Are you sick? I'm sorry I didn't know!" I chuckled and raised my hands up.

"It's fine, Ash." He grinned at me as I made room for him to come into my house.

"I could make you chicken noodle soup if you would like! Your kitchen might burn down in the process but hey, what are friends for?" I giggled like a little girl at his joke. 

I soon blushed with embarrassment when I had realized what happened, "Sorry." I mumbled.

"No worries, it was cute."

--

SORRY IT'S REALLY SHORT BUT IT'S MY SISTERS BIRTHDAY AND WE HAVE TO DO STUFF SO YA LUFF YAA