Chapter 2

Wendy's pov ~

As much as I wanted to start the investagtion now,I couldn't. To get a story as a reporter you had to ask your boss. For me,that was Mr Jones. He was very strict with the stories that people report. He usually gave me the stories I wanted,but sometimes he would give them to Tinker Bell. She was his favourite. He would be forever praising her while he pushed me to the side. It did bother me because I'm really passionate about reporting,but I'm determined to get this story.

I made my way to his office and knocked on the door.

"Its open." He called,with his thick Irish accent. I knew it was open;it was always open. I just thought it would be polite to knock. I opened the door and walked towards he him,sitting at his desk. His eyes were glued to his laptop,the light reflecting on his blue eyes. His eyes finally met mine.

"Miss Darling.What do I owe the pleasure?"

"I want the lost boys story, Jones"

"This is the most sought after story in London, sweetheart. What makes you-"

"Give me the case! I know I can do it. You think I am soft, I will show you how ruthless I can be."

"Fine. Take the case, Darling."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought the first thing I should do is find out who the last people, Bae talked too were. School had just finsished and all students were gone, except two. I knew they would be there. They always hung out after school. I walked to the quad and sat on the last silver seat. Felix and Mark were laughing hysterically until they saw me. I honestly didn't know how Bae was friends with these two.

"Wendy." Felix looked at me, his eyes going up and down.

"Hi." I said, awkwardly. Mark slightly nodded, as if he couldn't speak.

"I was wondering if you could tell me about the last time you spoke to Bae?" I pulled out my notepad, pen in hand. Felix sighed.

"What do you want to know?"

I shrugged.

"Everything."

He rolled his eyes, as if it was to much effort.

"Mark and I were sitting here, like we always do. Bae came up to us, asking if he could stay with us cause he was waiting for you or some crap like that."

I took note of everything he said. What puzzled me was, why was Bae wating for me?

"We were talking, when we heard music."

"What kind of music?" I asked, suddenly very intrigued.

"It sounded like pipes. Bae got up instantly and walked downstairs, out of school. We followed him but some sort of supernatural force stopped us."

I didn't hide my confusion but still wrote everything down.

"And that was the last we saw of him." Felix said with a solem tone.

"Thank you so much." I left in a hurry and walked downstairs,faintly hearing Felix and Mark.

.