Chapter 33

Wendy's pov ~

Beep, beep, beep.  The monotone sound of my alarm clock going off woke me up as I rolled to my side, turning it off. I groaned. Why does school have to be so early? I forced myself out of bed and walked to my mirror. I stared at my bed head state and turned my back to grab my brush, when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I looked into the mirror to see a smirking Peter.

"Relax, Wendy. It's only me." He kissed my check. He was only wearing his pajamas, which was a black t-shirt and red boxers. I had never seen him like that and blushed at the sight.

"What are you doing in here? If my parents knew-"

"They would kill me." He finished my sentence. "I don't see what the problem is? I got up early to go to school and you're the only one up. Besides your parents."

"I suppose you're right." I said, after contemplating his words. "I don't wanna go to school." I whined.

"How do you think I feel? I lived in Neverland my whole life, and I've never had to deal with this problem. But there is one up side."

"What's that?" I asked.

"You'll get to see Tiger Lilly."

"Oh my gosh! I completely forget." I rushed out of his grasp and got ready. I could hear Peter's chuckle down the hall.

~

The four of us walked into the school gates. Peter by my side, Bae who was clearly anxious, and my brother John {Michael was only in primary school}. 

"Do you think Tiger Lilly will be happy to see me?" Bae asked, tugging at his clothes.

"Of course she will, Bae. Don't worry about it." 

He nodded, silently. We approached the outside of the locker room, to see a gloomy looking Tiger Lilly. She was looking down, writing some notes in her school book. I could hear Bae gulp. I cleared my throat.

"Hey Tiger!" I sang as we were now close to her. Her head shot up, as though she recognized my voice.

"W- What are you guys doing here?" She asked in disbelief, standing up. She gave us all a group hug. I could see my brother, almost choking. I chuckled to myself and let go.

"I'll tell you all about it at lunch." I smiled.

"I thought you were... Dead." Tiger Lilly said, her voice low.

I shook my head, furiously. "So, there is someone I would like to introduce you to." I smiled at Peter. "This is Peter." He stepped closer to her. "Peter, Tiger Lilly. Tiger Lilly, Peter." They exchanged smiles.

"So, this is the famous Tiger Lilly." Peter spoke.

"I know you!" Peter didn't hide his confusion. Neither did I.

"How?" He asked.

"Wendy told me all about you on the phone. It was awhile ago but she couldn't stop talking about you." 

"Tiger," I muttered and nudged her.

"Is that so?" Peter asked with a smirk. 

I rolled my eyes. "Well, I need to help John with his timetable, You remember how confusing year seven was." She nodded as I took some of John's books. "You too, Peter."

'What, why me? He asked. My eyes darted from Tiger Lilly to Bae. "Ohh." He grinned and joined me. "Bye." We shouted, leaving Tiger Lily and Bae alone.

~

Bae's pov ~

I was so nervous. I hadn't seen Tiger Lilly in so long. What if she thought about me differently?

"I've missed you so much!" She exclaimed and gave me a hug that nearly knocked me off my feet. 

"You have no idea how much I've missed you," I said and hugged her back.

"There is so much I need to tell you!" She let go of me, to my dismay.

"So do I." 

"You go first." She smiled.

'I don't know where to start." My mind was boggling and my heart was racing.

"From the start." She shrugged.

"Well, I was working on this when I was away." My hand was searching in my pocket. I found it and pulled out a folded piece of paper.

"It's not too good, but I kept my promise." I revealed my drawing to her. Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened. I don't think I've ever seen her so happy. 

"You remembered!' She took the paper in her hands.

"Well, of course I-" She cut me off with a kiss that nearly knocked me off my feet. I held her waist, tightly and kissed her back passionately. I almost forget we were at school, but I woke up as she parted.

"It's perfect." She grinned.

The bell rang and out of nowhere Wendy and Peter showed up. Wendy was grinning as if she knew something. 

"What?" I asked. 

"I'm just glad things will be back to normal." She smiled and took Peter's hand.

~~~~~~~

A/N : So, that was the final chapter! What do you think? 

I want to thank everyone who has read this story, voted and taken the time to comment. It really means a lot to me :) 

I will be writing another story shortly, and it would be much appreciated if you read it and told me what you think!

Thank You :D