Chapter 28

Peter's pov ~

I slowly walked to the treehouse. I climbed to the top of the staircase and dangled my legs. I sighed. Wendy wants to leave. I've travelled to other realms, and I've obviously been to England, but to live there. Thats completley different. I created Neverland for me and for other endless children, to not worry about grown up problems and to have fun. The real world - its full of problems. I don't want to grow up. In fact,  its a fear. 

But I can't dissapoint Wendy. She's my everything. Maybe, I'm better off without her. Maybe, she's better off without me. She has changed me, though. Wether I want to believe it or not. I climbed down the stairs and started walking. I looked around at the beautiful, forest scenery, that was my home. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendy's pov ~

"And they all lived happily ever after."  I looked up at the thousands of boys, all bunched up around me. Some were clapping, some were whispering to the boy next to them, some were even sleeping! 

"I told you, John! I knew that the slipper wouldn't fit the other sisters!" Miachel shouted.

"Oh, stop rubbing it in!" John scrunched up his nose.

I laughed at my brother's squabbling. I always loved storytelling. Fairy tales always intrigued me. The fair maiden and the dashing prince. The magic of witches and fairygodmothers. To others, fairytales are an escape, but to me, they are my reality. 

"Nice story." Dylan flashed me a smile. I looked down and noticed his was sitting right in front of me.

"Thanks." He was about to speak, when Peter interrupted him.

"May I steal Wendy away for a moment?" Peter asked, as he wrapped an arm around my waist. I don't know what was going on between Dylan and Peter, but they sure are being hostile. 

"Sure." Dylan said through gritted teeth. 

Peter smirked and took my hand, leading me into the forest.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"I made up my mind about going to England." 

I could have snapped my neck, as I turned around so quickly. "And?" 

He smiled. "We're going to London!" 

I jumped onto him and hugged him tightly. I felt his arms wrap around me. "I love you so, so much." He laughed at my excitement. 

"I thought you would be happy."

~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry if there's any mistakes! My laptop is playing up and its very annoying. I hoped you like this chapter. By the way; there are only a few chapters left of this fan fic.

Thank you for reading :)