Chapter 29

Wendy's pov ~

Peter and I decided to tell all the Lost Boys at camp. We walked back from the forest to camp. 

"Boys! I have an announcement." Peter screamed and stepped onto a log-like-platform. I stood beside him but wasn't on the log. As I looked around, I saw a few familiar faces. I say both of my brothers, Bae and Dylan, who was rather close to me. 

"Wendy and I are leaving Neverland!" Peter's excitement, was not shared with the boys. 

"What? Why? You can't! You're our leader!" They all shouted. 

"Would you just listen?!" Peter screamed over them. Silence filled camp. "Since you guys are basically my family - my brothers - I thought that you should come too." He smiled proudly. "But here's the rule." All the boys stepped closer to hear what was needed of them. "You must vowel that you are coming before I tell you where we are going." Silence again. Its understandable why the boys would be hesitant to leave Neverland. Especially with the way Peter was carrying on. He's acting like its a secret.

"I'll go." Bae was the first to say with a big grin plastered onto his face. He must of known we were leaving for London. I smiled back at him.

"I'll come!"

"Me too!" Several boys shouted after one another. 

"Okay, okay." Peter said. "All together now. Raise your right hand." He ordered. All the boys did and so did Peter. "You too, Wendy." I nodded without realizing. I raised my right hand. "I pledge." He started off and we all repeated. "That we will all stick together." 

"That we will all stick together." They echoed.

"In this new land." 

"In this new land." They repeated and put down their hands.

"So, where are we going?" Dylan asked, quite eagerly.

"England!" Peter shouted.