Chapter 5

Peter's pov ~

After I walked Wendy home, I flew back to Neverland. She wasn't what I expected. She was different. She made me feel different. I shook  my head. What am I talking about? She's just a girl.

 She didn't seem to suspect that I was the kidnapper. She already trusted me. I mean, she's already letting me work on the case with her! But this is what I wanted. I need to get close to her. For this to work, I need to stay in London and keep an eye on her. And that's what I did. 

Wendy's pov ~ 

"Mum I'm home!" I walked into the lounge room and took my bag off and sat with her.

"Hi honey." She hugged him me, or more like suffcited me. But I let her. 

"How was school?" She let go and crossed her legs on the couch. I didn't want to tell her about the case.I don't know why but I just had this feeling. I sighed. I need to tell her.

"I'm working-"

"Wendy Darling." My father interrputed me and slowly walked into the lounge room. I knew when he called my by first and last name, that he was upset with me. 

"Yes." I said, timidly.

"As I was walking home and I saw a boy. He walked out of our front gate." Oh god. He must of seen Peter. I know it doesnt seem like a big thing but it is. My dad was strict. About everything. Espically when it came to me and boys. 

"He waved to me and walked past me. I was confused on why he was on my property but I let it  go by. I was opening the door when I heard foosteps. I turned around to see the same boy. 

"I'm sorry sir, but are you Wendy's father. I nodded slowly.

Can you give her this?  The boy asked."