Chapter 3

Wendy's pov ~

Even though Felix didn't know very much about what happened to Bae, it still helped.  I walked down the stairs, leading to the school court-yard. This is apparently,where Bae was last seen. I looked around and walked further. Thats when I felt something crush beneath my feet. I stepped back and looked down, to see what looked like a crushed pipe. This must be the pipe that Tiger Lily was talking about. The same pipe that Felix and Bae heard. I picked it up and tried to examine what was left of it. I didn't understand how a kidnapper could be so careless? Netherless,I took the pipe with me and began to walk home. Just as I started walking, I saw something in the corner of my eye. I looked up and quickly saw a shadow. I couldn't believe my eyes but thats excatly what it looked like. It had the sillohutte of a man, with piercing eyes that went straight through me. It quickly vanished, leaving me terrified.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter's pov ~

I had sent my shadow to London. Not for more boys, but for a girl. A particular girl. I was standing in skull rock, pacing back and forth. I heard about this girl. Tampering with my game, Who does she think she is? She had left my unsettled and aggrivated.

"I found the girl."

The shadow interrupted my thoughts and I turned to look at him.

"Did she find it?"

"Yes. She was quite intrigied by your pipe."

I smirked. Just as I suspcted. A reporter who couldn't miss a lead.

"Her name is Wendy Darling." The shadow stated, with his shallow voice.

"Why does she care so much about these missing boys?" 

"You took her two brothers and her close friend. She's quite determined to find out who did this."

"Thank you shadow. You can go now."

And with that, he left. This Wendy girl seems smart. But she's defiintely no threat. She's going to wish she didn't get tangled in my plan. She use to anger me, but now, she's just another game piece.