The tortured Angels

Suggested By: JessDukee

CREATED By: Pen_Ink

Okay, I was going to write a description but look how cute their description is, there is no way I can beat it!

"Me and Phil are gonna get through this, I'm not quitting now, I just need to keep trying, that's all. I know things are bad right now, really, really bad. But I still got Phil, and that must count for something, right?

I know there's no way out, I know nothing can change who we are and where we're stuck, and I know Dan is holding out for something good to happen, but I know that's not gonna happen. But I got to make sure Dan keeps fighting, because just maybe I can get him out of this. He's all that matters now. Dan and Phil are human-avian hybrids thrown from one bad situation to the next. All the way from a cruel experimental lab to a twisted circus. Through all of this they've had each other, but even that may not be enough for them to survive. The first chapter doesn't display the story very well, so please, try and keep reading! Fandoms/Ships: Phan and Maximum Ride Genre: Mainly angst, and some fluff Warnings: violence and abuse, gore, mentions of rape, homophobic slurs, literally almost anything horrible you can imagine, dm me if you have a specific concern just in case. Maximum Ride characteristics belong to James Patterson. I obviously don't own Dan and Phil and respect the fact that Phan isn't real and I just think they could make a cute couple."

Chapters: 115 and an epilogue.