Sixth Chapter

Location: Unknown

Address: Unknown

Date: Unknown

Time: Unknown

There is a hidden social group in The United States of America that conspires against major events within politics. They established and controlled the anarchist group known as Anonymous. They weren't the average Joe working 9 to 5 jobs; these were people with a collective net worth of a 94.3 billion. A few names are recognizable to the man of the honest salary, and the other names should be researched with scrutiny. They were all in a building together, vehemently discussing the results of the 2012 presidential election.

"This shit sickens me," said a middle-aged woman looking out the window. "They are going to keep fucking over my people." She was looking at the crowd gathering outside; people running in the streets with little American flags in their hands. She was waiting for her comrades to express their opinions on the results. She was smartly dressed; she looked like she could run the country herself.

An older man, who looked like he could have been her father, came from behind her and startled her. "They are going to fuck over everybody, Maria. Sorry for making you jump. To be honest, I am glad it's the lesser evil this time."

She was vexed at the notion. "Evil is evil. They garner power for the sake of power. For themselves. We have to take these people out. I'm ready."

"Let's head over to the boardroom. We can start before everyone shows up." They walked across the hallway and came to a metallic door. The door spoke to them, telling them to stand still. The older gentleman's eyes had been scanned. The door asked for him to state his name. His response was, "George Soros." The door granted him permission to walk through.

It was the lady's turn; her eyes were scanned by a little green laser

It was the lady's turn; her eyes were scanned by a little green laser. The door asked for her name. "Maria Asuncion Aramburuzabala." She then had to pass through a body scanner to check for listening devices and weapons.

" She then had to pass through a body scanner to check for listening devices and weapons

The room was sophisticated, but plain. Nothing unique stood out; cream colored walls, uninspired chairs, and a long silver boardroom table.

"Hello, Mark. I'm surprised you beat us," said Maria.