Ninth Chapter

Location: Foxconn Technology Group- China Headquarters

Address: #2, 2nd Donghuan Road, 10th Yousong Industrial District, Longhua, Bao'an, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China, 518109

Date: 2/9/2014

Time: 12:34 p.m.

Laurene Powell Jobs was taking the elevator down to check up on her assets. That's how she thought of them, whether she was aware of it or not. How could she think of it any differently, when she, alongside with The Board, had put exactly $800m into Valery? It's always wise to watch your investments. Maybe she should have called first, because she felt like she was intruding, once the doors had opened.

Valery was huddling over Jessica, who was covered in bruises and had a splint on her right arm. It registered soon, how Jessica was sitting in a wheelchair. "Am I intruding?"

Valery stammered trying to respond, she hinted with her eyes, glancing at the ice packs in her hand. "Actually, you are."

That response put a smile on Laurene's face. "Very well, the time we allotted was a month. What do you have for me?"

Valery slammed the ice pack on Jessica's back; she flinched at the pain. "Very well," mocked Valery. "Follow me and I will show you."

Laurene trailed along. Jessica wheeled behind Valery and Laurene. It was noticeable that the workstation had seen tidier days. "Were you two sleeping in here? It's very clear you have been eating."

Valery gave a sharp turn to Laurene. "I'm sure that you will be impressed with our results."

"With one $133m out of my bank account and into yours, I should be."

A man's voice was projected from across the room. "$133m from me also!" It was Jack Dorsey, waving his hand, with a wide smile on his face. When he approached the ladies, he said, "What toys do you have for us? What the hell happened to you?"

"I fell," said Jessica.

Jack was about to burst with laughter, but Valery saved him by showing off her bullet proof fabric. The two mannequins were wearing Valery's and Jessica's bodysuits. "Holy shit! They're the Power Rangers!"

Valery gritted her teeth through a smile. She handed Jack a sample of the fabric. Jack scoffed. "I can feel right through this. This was a big mistake." Valery quickly drew the handgun from the table and shot at Jack. The bang made Laurene jump. The fabric was dropped to the floor, clunking, with the bullet still tucked inside the folds. Jack went down to his knees.

"Is he going to die?" Asked Laurene.

"No, he just had the wind knocked out of him."

"Way to go Valery. I'm impressed."

* * *

Location: Unknown

Address: Unknown

Date: Unknown

Time: Unknown

Valery walked into the boardroom. The first person she noticed was Jasmine; a smile was on her face. They hugged each other. Jessica trailed behind and came into the room with crutches. The three women sat in front of The Board.

George Soros was the first to speak. "Okay, the first man on our list is Governor Chris Christie."

"