Tenth Chapter

Location: Unknown

Address: Unknown

Date: Unknown

Time: Unknown

Jack walked up to Mark. "Isn't the flow of social media amazing?" He showed him his phone screen; Twitter was on fire. The trending topics were #ChrisChristie, #RIPGovenor, #RIPChris. "There hasn't even been a major news announcement and social media catches onto it like fire."

That statement reminded Mark of one of his favorite artists. "There was a poet named Gil Scott-Heron, who came up with the phrase, 'The revolution will not be televised.' But I see that it will make the internet."

"So, that little bitty knows what she's doing! I find that interesting, and slightly erotic."

"George, Maria and I have already made up our minds about who we want next on the list."

"Really? Just like that?"

"I say we vote on it."

"I think that's what we will be discussing in the room."

"Who's in there now?" Mark had only just arrived.

They went into the room; Mark was surprised everyone was there. "Now I feel like I'm late."

Laurene looked like she was half asleep; in fact, everyone was unhappy about the time. "At this hour of the day, no one could ever be late."

Elizabeth followed that with, "It's still technically night."

Maria was the one who called the meeting. "Has everyone seen the video of the attack?" A few heads were perplexed. "Valery recorded the entire attack. I was scrambling to get my glasses."

Mark was the person who most concerned about this news. "Who got the video?" George, Laurene, and Maria had.

"Doesn't that leave a very bad trail of evidence?"

Laurene knew the answer to that question. "Well, it appears it won't. My phone rang until I picked it up, a video played of the Governor rolling around on the floor dying. It's very clear that he is dead."

"Jack and I had already gotten the news through our websites."

"So, the world knows?" asked Elizabeth.

"Certainly; when everyone wakes up."

George wanted to further the conversation. "Ladies and gentlemen, we all need to decide on the order of the next targets."

Jack Dorsey loved to interrupt people and speak out of turn. "I say that we take out the rich first. The Koch brothers! Let's get those fuckers."

Elizabeth got tired of being quiet; she couldn't stand it when Jack was talking. "I think that we need to devise a plan where we can put most of our enemies in one room and make it look like an accident."

"That's fucking genius! Oh, I'm sorry for being loud. Me and Mr. Facebook were out drinking and diving into shenanigans. But, seriously, though, I hate the Koch brothers the most."

George didn't want the group to get distracted. "Let's flush out our ideas one at a time. Both are good. I'm interested in the idea of hitting them all at once. And I am interested in the idea of taking out the rich first as well. I think the smartest thing we could do is start off slow with the most powerful targets. I think the Koch brothers would be a great start. Anyone else want to add their input?" They unanimously agreed, except for Elizabeth, who reluctantly went along with the tone of the room.