Seventeenth Chapter

Location: The residence of Valery Strazio

Address: 220 20th Street South, Arlington, VA, 22240

Date: 8/22/2015

Time: 9:34 a.m.

Valery was expecting to see Mark in bed with her as she woke up. She missed the nights they would pass out together after their drinking binges on college weekends. It wasn't like him to leave and not say goodbye. Typically, he would have nudged her awake to let her know he was leaving.

Valery wanted Mark to be the first thing she saw when her eyes opened, but it was Jessica who was bringing in breakfast.

"Looky what I made," said Jessica.

There was lust in Valery's eyes for the avocado and bacon. She stuffed her mouth. She thanked her, mid chew.

It made Jessica happy to please Valery. She liked to watch her eat; she ate like a man. Jessica forked some eggs and tried to feed her friend, but Valery grabbed the fork from her; she wasn't in the mood to be fed like a child. Nonetheless, Jessica was glad to have made someone she loved happy.

Soon, it was time for them to depart. Valery asked, "You are still getting the Michigan governor, right? Because I've got to leave in a little bit if I'm going to get Trump."

Jessica sighed. "I don't like the idea of splitting up."

Valery threw the covers off her body. "Well, what choice do we have? Maria wants what she wants."

As Valery approached her closet, Jessica noticed the shirt. "Is that your shirt?"

It was all she was wearing. Valery picked at the fabric, it was very loose on her frame. "This is Mark's. He sleeps over sometimes and leaves clothes. I usually borrow his old t-shirts to sleep in." Right, then Jessica almost showed her jealousy. Her face was becoming red. Val noticed the negative energy so she turned away from it. "I must have slipped it on in my sleep. I am always wearing his clothes." And at that moment, Jessica was happy that Mark was dead.

* * *

Location: Trump Tower

Address: 725 5th Avenue, New York, NY, 10022

Date: 8/22/2015

Time: 11:45 p.m.

Donald Trump felt all cozy and warm in his bed; the throne of the king. It was the weekend, and his body was creaking and felt heavy in the morning, so he decided to not move around. The television descended from the ceiling, and that kept him entertained. He was on the fence with the whole Arlington Anomaly scandal. He didn't feel safe, but he loved the idea of his competitors being axed off. Some people dropped out of the race as the attacks got worse. But not him; he was determined to get the Republican nomination. And he was determined to get his ass in the White House. However, he knew that he was a target, but he was ready. His elaborate castle in the hills of Manhattan had an army of bodyguards, mercenaries, and off-duty Marines armed to the teeth, ready for the glory of taking down the greatest threat to America.

 His elaborate castle in the hills of Manhattan had an army of bodyguards, mercenaries, and off-duty Marines armed to the teeth, ready for the glory of taking down the greatest threat to America