Fourteenth Chapter

Location: Unknown

Address: Unknown

Date: Unknown

Time: Unknown

Malachi White felt disgust for himself throughout his entire being. He hid it on his face, though. He was officially a traitor to his country. He told The Board everything he knew, everything the military and the government agencies knew, and what everyone was planning to do. This was all for his wife, for better or for worse. Now was the time for worse. He would walk hand in hand with her to the gates of hell; in the same sense as Dante's Inferno. This level of hell was known as Anonymous.

He sat in front of The Board with his wife. They were all discussing how they were going to convince the nation's people to destroy their government.

George Soros cleared his throat. "Once the government has fallen, it will look like it was done by its own people. Jasmine, we need you to find and, or control frontmen for the rebellion. Malachi, I am not sure if you know this, but right after the election of Barack Obama we created this platform to divide the Republican Party. The Tea Party movement; having a political party divided significantly reduces its power. And when it comes to the liberal side of things, we have directed attention towards police shootings that the liberals have unified against. We have successfully caused distress within the political parties. These people are already against the government. The next phase of this operation is to take away wealth. We have plans to sink the economy even further. There will be an attack on Wall Street that we have already talked to Valery about. The people will not rebel unless their comforts have been taken away. What we are working on now is joining these two forces together."

Jasmine had an answer that only raised more questions. "What we do is create a staged event that will link conservatives and democrats together. Once they are unified, they will act by themselves to destroy government establishments. Mobs have a mind of their own; a very destructive mind."

"And once the throne is up for grabs, we can install our new leader," said Soros.

Malachi had a question. "Who is this new leader going to be?"

George looked around the group. "Do we have any takers?" Everyone was quiet. "You want the job Malachi? It would be simple; it would be playing frontman."

"I think you guys have already gotten me into enough trouble."

* * *

Location: Ebenezers Coffeehouse

Address: 201 F Street Northeast, Washington D.C., 20002

Date: 7/1/2014

Time: 3:33 p.m.

Malachi White was sitting in the café with his friends and his wife. The traffic in the establishment was steady. He had ordered a tall black coffee, strong. When those words left his mouth at the register his wife said, "Like my man." The people in line chuckled.

They all took their seats on comfy chairs at a round table. He was the only person in the group that was male. The conversation topics were primarily about things he considered to be feminine; reality TV shows, Orange is the New Black, yoga, and Channing Tatum. Eventually he just blacked out on the conversation. They would try to get him to join in, but he just would smile and laugh whenever the cue was given. He was good at making it seem like he was paying attention. His main focus was on the television in front of him.

The newscaster was reporting on the death of Brian Williams; his home burned to the ground. He was 55. He was survived by his wife Jane Williams and his two children.