Twelfth Chapter

Location: Unknown

Address: Unknown

Time: Unknown

Date: Unknown

Another meeting was underway; Elizabeth Holmes had called for it. They were discussing a plan of action. "Ok, I have called for a meeting today because I... Where is Jasmine?"

No one had the answer. Valery figured why she wasn't there; maybe Jasmine's stomach was turning about the whole thing. Maybe Jasmine didn't want to be Valery's friend anymore. Valery shook away the thought and said nothing.

"Damn, I hate when people are late. It is so infuriating. Anyway. I understand that you have the ability to plant listening devices."

"You are referring to the fly," started Valery. I will have to construct it, but it can be available if needed."

"Explain how it works."

"It's a Micro Aerial Vehicle, also known as an MAV. it is inspired by the flight patterns of a honey bee. I saw the technology in DARPA's micro-robotics lab. These innovations require ultra-low power computing and have smart electronic sensors. They are also capable of refining their coordination algorithms to manage independent flight."

"Explain that simply, please."

"It's a robot bug," Jessica said.

"How big is it?"

"Smaller than a quarter."

"There is a civil rights summit coming up in Texas. Is it possible to hit the president with it?"

Valery had a smirk on her face, like the job was already done. "All things are possible."

Elizabeth seemed pleased, like a child who just finished a treat. Everyone's cellphone went off at the same time. George was perplexed by this. "I thought I turned this off?"

The room was filled with an odd mix of jingles, rings and vibrations. No one had the opportunity to answer, because a voice was emitting through everyone's pockets. "I feel compelled to express how much of a bad idea that is."

"Agatha, you can't interrupt Elizabeth, she feels important when she talks."

"Sorry for interrupting, dearie. But there are dire consequences when opposing the Secret Service. Our techniques and technology are not up to par when compared."

Elizabeth made a face, resembling a child who dropped an ice cream cone. "Who the hell is this?"

"My name is, Agatha."

Valery had to interject. "Agatha, we will discuss the difficulties at a later time. It is rude to interrupt."

"Certainly, Madam. I will leave you be."

Elizabeth continued speaking, but in the voice of an agitated toddler. "What I am aiming to achieve, is to have permanent eyes and ears within the White House at all times. It is a part of my phase. I aim to take out as many of our enemies as we can, all at once. So, I need to know when they are all collaborating, and who is attached to all these inside deals. That is all I wanted to express."

* * *

Location: LBJ presidential library at The University of Texas at Austin Campus

Address: 2313 Red River Street, Austin, TX, 78705

Date: 4/10/2014

Time: 12:19 p.m.

Valery and Jessica were in a crowd full of young university students. They wore the school color of burnt orange, with the Longhorns logo to blend into the crowd. They looked like they belonged; Jessica even adorned face paint. But their malice was conte5nt; they had a job to do, even if Agatha told them that they had only a 63% chance of success. After all the countless hours of drills and strategies they had run through, at their best, the odds were barely in their favor.