Day 15: Gorgeous

Dallon and Brendon decide to go to a coffee shop to avoid the cold, the coffee shop that Ryan works at. Ryan isn't a clumsy person. Until he finds himself staring at Dallon longer than he should have.

-3rd-

Today is another cold, winter day for Ryan. He wakes up, gets ready, goes to work, goes home, eats something small for dinner, then falls asleep.

The bell above the door rings, indicating that someone has walked in. The faint chatter between two guys add to the background sound as Ryan hands someone their coffee. He turns around to grab a new sharpie, as his previous has just died. He turns around, quickly taking the raven haired boy's order.

"Hot chocolate, please?" Brendon says nicely. He used to be a barista so he is always kind to other baristas, knowing their struggles.

"Of course."

Now it's time for the tall man to order.

Ryan's eyes meet his and he can't help but feel a tingly shiver run up and down his back and waist, returning to his neck.

His hair, his eyes, his smile, his lips, everything... This man is gorgeous.

Ryan is so entranced by the tall boy that he doesn't even realize that he is speaking. Dallon and Brendon look at each other in confusion, a small smile remaining on Dallon's soft pink lips. Ryan realizes what he has been doing, and blushes, coughing nervously.

"S-Sorry... what was that...?" Ryan asks. Dallon laughs softly, not denying the fact that this boy is honestly adorable. Dallon repeats his order and him and Brendon go sit down, not forgetting to pay the boy. Ryan begins to make their drinks, occasionally looking over at the tall boy.

On the eighth time, Ryan catches Dallon laughing. He feels his heart flutter, causing him to not realize that the cup is about to overflow. The hot liquid spills on Ryan's hand, causing the young boy to make a small noise. Ryan pulls the cup away, only for it to spill more onto his arm. He finally just drops the cup.

Ryan steps back to avoid the splash, only to step in a puddle and fall to the ground, the coffee splashing all over his face and hair. Spencer, his coworker, starts laughing at his best friend.

Dallon tries not to laugh at what he just saw, but also feels a bit bad for the extremely cute boy. Spencer offers to help him up. Ryan refuses, not wanting the taller boy to see him in this state, claiming he is just gonna lay there until he's gone. Spencer rolls his eyes and pulls up his best friend. Dallon and Ryan make eye contact, causing the shorter boy to blush more.

Spencer gives Ryan a towel as he begins to remake Dallon's drink. Brendon's phone starts to ring and he leaves the cafe to answer it. Once the drinks are done, Ryan places the towel down.

Ryan walks over to Dallon with the two drinks, completely embarrassed that he is covered in coffee. Dallon smiles at the boy, making Ryan's heart flutter once again.

"Ryan, huh?" Dallon asks. Ryan looks at his name tag, then nods.

"Yeah..." he says.

"I'm Dallon." Dallon smiles again.

"I'm Ryan. Wait- I, uh... you... already know... um..." Ryan blushes again, causing Dallon to chuckle.

"Well, Ryan, would you like to go on a date with me?" Dallon smirks slightly. Ryan's eyes widen slightly.

"You... wanna go on a date with... me...?" Ryan asks in disbelief.

"What can I say, your awkward clumsiness swoons me." Dallon and Ryan both smile.

"Well, in that case, of course I would."

"Cool, here's my number." Dallon takes a pen out of Ryan's apron, writes his number on a napkin, and slides it over to Ryan while putting the pen back in Ryan's apron which just so happens to be near his lower area. Ryan feels his heart flutter and tingles run up his spine.

"See you tonight, clumsy." Dallon winks. Ryan tries not to melt as Dallon leaves Starbucks.