Day 23: Save

Dallon saves Ryan from a guy who drugged him.

this one is kinda short sorry.

-Ryan-

"Pick you up at 11?" Brendon asks me as I exit the car. I nod, thankful that I have such a responsible friend. "See you then, Ry." Brendon smiles and drives off. I walk inside, and soon enough I have had two drinks. I am half way through my second drink and quickly realize how easily drunk I get.

"Hey, baby boy, what's a twink like you doing here without a man?" A guy who seems to be in his late twenties to mid thirties says, sitting next to me. I cringe slightly at the fact that he called me baby boy, but I don't try to correct him.

"I just... wanted to have a night out, I guess..." I say as sober as I can try.

"Can we get him another drink?" the man asks. I go to deny it, but a drink is handed to the man. I think I can see him put something in it, but I am pretty sure that it was just my imagination. I take a drink of it, kinda grateful for the man paying for it. 

"This... tastes a little weird..." I note. It tastes saltier.

"The flavor changes when you have the same drink over and over again," He says. 

I believe it. 

My mind begins to feel like it's floating the more I drink, my head spinning and the energy draining from my body.

"Why don't we get out of here?" The man asks seductively. I try to say no, but for some reason I can't say it without mumbling. I think we reach outside when I suddenly feel cold, the cold 10 pm air hitting my skinny body. 

I don't believe it anymore.

"No..." I try to say as the man begins to kiss my neck and grind against me, pinning me against the brick wall a block away from the bar. I try to push him off but it doesn't work. "Stop... pl... please..." I try to say, attempting to push him away once more. I guess it works, as he suddenly is off of me. I open my eyes and see him passed out on the ground, a guy who seems to be my age in front of me.

"Who... you...?"

"I'm Dallon, are you okay? Did he hurt you?" 

"I... I don't know... can you take me away, I... I'm tired..." I mumble before feeling myself lose all energy. 

-

"How do you feel?" a voice asks when I sit up. I turn and see an unfamiliar man. My head is pounding, my stomach aching slightly. 

"Wh... who are you?" I ask. I am laying in a bed, thankfully fully clothed, and the handsome man is sitting in a chair by the window, which he was before looking out of.

"I'm Dallon. Do you remember what happened last night?" He asks. I think, remembering small snippets, including being drugged.

"I was... was I?

"He didn't get far, I made sure of that. Nothing like what happened should ever happen to people. That guy was a perverted asshole, and I'm just a witness who had the confidence to stop him," Dallon explains as I get out of the hotel bed. 

I walk up to him and sit in the other chair, looking into his eyes as the sun gently shining on his face. He's pretty. And very handsome.

"You alright?"

"I think so. Just feel..." I swallow nervously, looking down. "Gross."

"If you need, you can take a shower and rest as much as you want. I can get us some food, too. You should eat soon, but stay with me as long as you need, okay?"

"Thanks, Dallon. I'm Ryan, by the way," I inform him. He smiles softly.

"Of course, Ryan."