Day 5: Perfect

Dallon and Ryan's friends realize how perfect they are with each other

This one was a flop I don't think I like it but oh well

-3rd-

As Dallon walks through the front door, he immediately hears the sound of his boyfriend singing along to christmas music with Brendon and Spencer. Brendon, Spencer, Linda, and Sarah are all over, as Dallon and Ryan are close to the two couples.

"I am dreaming of a white Christmas, with every Christmas card I write," the three sing. Linda and Sarah notice Dallon and smile sweetly at him. The boys are currently helping the girls cook some dinner, as the three couples decided to spend Christmas with each other.

"May your days, may your days, may your days be merry and bright," they continue. Dallon hands Sarah the bag of groceries he bought that they needed and walks towards Ryan. He wraps his arms around Ryan's waist and chest, singing along with the boys.

"And may all your Christmases be white," the four boys sing. Everyone smiles at Dallon and Ryan as Dallon kisses Ryan's cheek.

"I'm glad I went instead of you, you would've hated it." Dallon pulls away and starts to take his coat off.

"Really, why?"

"This lady was in a heated argument with someone on the phone in the middle of the store, literally screaming into her phone, it was ridiculous."

"Should've called her 'darling'," Ryan says, bringing up the time Dallon accidentally called a man 'darling' when the man was arguing with him.

"It was an accident!"

"I know, but confusion is a great tactic." Ryan smiles. Dallon smiles as well, then looks down at his now slightly wet shirt due to the snow outside.

"White or blue?" Dallon asks his boyfriend as the other couples stare at them in wonder. They get along so well, they're perfect.

"White one," Ryan says. Dallon smirks and takes his shoes off. He kisses Ryan quickly before going upstairs. Ryan turns around back to their friends, immediately feeling overwhelmed from the fact that everyone is staring at him.

"Wow..." Linda says.

"What?" Ryan asks, completely clueless.

"Damn, Ryan, I'm afraid that you and Dallon are cuter than us." Brendon wraps his arm around Sarah.

Ryan blushes at the comment and laughs lightly.

"He is just my boyfriend, we... I don't think we're that different from any other couple," Ryan says. Both of the couples roll their eyes before Dallon comes back downstairs, wearing exactly what Ryan was saying. Ryan smiles and kisses his boyfriend on the cheek.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower. I love you," Ryan says.

"Okay, I love you too." Dallon kisses him quickly. Ryan smiles and runs upstairs to take a shower. The five wait to talk until they hear the water start to run.

Sarah and Linda stop cooking and the couples get ready.

"I wasn't actually expecting him to go take a shower." Dallon chuckles lightly as Sarah hands him the small velvet box. He puts it in his coat pocket as they throw the obviously not correctly cooked food away.

"I wasn't either," Spencer adds. They all get ready and put their coats and shoes on once the water stops. A few minutes pass and Ryan comes downstairs. Dallon wraps Ryan's coat around Ryan and hands him his shoes.

"Change of plans, we're going out," Dallon says.

"Okay...?" Ryan chuckles. "What made you change your mind?"

"I was reminded that we are a perfect couple," Dallon says. Ryan seems confused, as he won't get it until Dallon is on one knee in about an hour.