Day 29: Party Games

Dallon and Ryan are dared to stay in the same room for 15 minutes.

hi yes I have finally realized that there are actually 31 days in December, so I might add a smut chapter but tbh idk. Should I? If a few people say yes then I will.

-Ryan-

My head feels like the definition of ache. Music is blasting and I am tipsy from the drink I decided to have. Every few weeks, Josh and Tyler throw a party, and I show up to every single one. 

Tonight's party is just the same. Music, sex, drinking, drugs, and obviously, party games. 

"Alright, Dallon, truth or dare?" Hayley asks. Dallon shrugs.

"Dare, I guess," He says. Hayley turns to Josh and Brendon, the three looking at me. I send Brendon a confused look, but he just smirks.

"Dallon, I dare you and Ryan to stay in the guest room for 15 minutes. No leaving until the time is over, and don't worry, the walls are soundproof." Hayley winks. I feel myself blush as we both stand, leaving the room. We enter the bedroom and close the door behind us. 

"So..." Dallon says.

"So?"

"Wanna ask questions?"

"Sure, you first." 

"When did you move here?" Dallon asks.

"About a year and a half ago. When did you meet Josh and Tyler?"

"I met them through Brendon. You?"

"Same. They're cool dudes."

"Yeah..." Dallon says. The room is dark but I can just barely see him. The closer we get, the more details I can see. He places his hands on my hips and I wrap mine around his neck. 

"Your turn," Dallon says softly.

"Are you dating anyone?" I feel my chest speed up.

"Nope."

"That's good, then," I say. He gently pulls me closer. "Your turn, Dallon," I add. Dallon's eyes flicker to my lips before going back to my eyes. "Ask me anything," The words come out as a whisper. 

I can feel his breath on my lips, our eyes flickering down to the other's. My heart is racing.

"Dal..." I start again. Dallon closes the space between our lips, the kiss immediately getting heated. 

We spend about 10 minutes making out before Dallon moves to my neck. I gasp and moan at the feeling, biting my slightly kiss swollen lips. 

"Fuck..." I moan quietly.

"Tell me if I accidentally hurt you." Dallon mumbles against my skin. 

"It doesn't... It feels... so good..." I moan once again. My jeans become tighter as he licks and bites around my neck. He soon lets me return the favor, running our hands all over the other. 

But sadly for us, a knock at the door interrupts our moment, letting us know the 15 minutes are over. Dallon sighs, annoyed, before looking at me.

"Come by mine tomorrow, everyone has my number," He whispers. I nod and he kisses me once again. We open the door and step out, our necks now exposed due to the light. Tyler and Hayley laugh and Hayley winks at us. I just blush. I am definitely going to his tomorrow.