Temper

The role of this new ego became more natural throughout the day. All enthusiasm was shattered after hearing two peculiar adult men converse with each other:

"Pretty interesting how they have a guy playing the part of Marionette." One of them was laughing almost too loudly.

Both of them looked like slobs and were close to being very overweight. They must've been those stereotypical uncles almost every family had and hated. And they must not've cared about any of this as neither of them saw harm in saying crude comments with you in hearing distance.

"Maybe it's because he looks pretty feminine himself." the other said, restarting more hoarse laughter.

You glared behind the mask. You weren't one to take bullshit from others, but it wasn't like you could just flip them off like before.

               Ignore them, [First Name], those fatasses don't deserve a reaction from you.

In perfect timing something else grabbed your attention:

"I don't know...my enthusiasm for this place kind of fell after what happened a month ago..."

Two mothers were talking at another table, topic immediately piquing your interest. You turned slightly to eavesdrop.

"You know the teen that went missing a while ago, right? They never found him. Or any leads for that matter."

"But you can't blame Fazbear's for it, the boy left on his own and then disappeared. It's not like anyone here is responsible for it. Police already said this restaurant wasn't accountable. You shouldn't let one's misfortune affect everyone else." she added, and your insides flamed.

               One's WHAT?! 

Now you were triggered by someone else.

               Just stop listening in on people. 

Swallowing hard, you immediately felt the painful pinch of a dry throat. The rest of your body was suddenly itchy, mild sweat breaking. Scratching around your neck, you were given a reminder on how Peter had a "hold" and were certain he had his eyes on you. As your fingers prodded the mask, different ideas generated. 

Did you literally want to experience the shock of your life if you revealed your face? Would it be worth it?

You carefully parsed the possibilities;

                    A shock you'd eventually heal from definitely outweighed cons in the situation of being rescued.

You grated your nails down the cheek of your mask. 

               But Peter had to know this. If he's been smart enough to mastermind this whole thing, who knows what else his deviant mind is capable of.

Perhaps the maximum level of this device wasn't meant to inflict just pain.

Now you were sure the highest voltage was fatal, which wouldn't be worth it...And besides, nobody here probably even knew what the "missing teen" looked like. Peter already patched this by turning your hair into a purple mane.

You noticed being quiescent would look suspicious to anyone. You quickly let go of your mask and feigned a few coughs, appearing ingenuous.

A random memory of Peter lightly caressing your face suddenly drove by.

               What if he did more than that? What if he put his tongue— 

"Why? Why NOW?" you scolded your rogue mind.