Being what you hated

You stayed hidden in the old building's walls. Albeit no tragic events happened specifically in this Fazbear location ( not that the public knew at least), this place was a worse ghost town than the other old locations combined. The atmosphere was unbearably thick.   

At times a membrane of silver fog would manifest inside the building, lingering near the stages. 

Because of an organic evil, you had transformed into a killing machine yourself. You and the "others" always took things to a grisly level whenever unwelcomed occupants were in your vicinity. After the brutal fest was over, everyone always returned to their spots, like usual. 

You knew very well of that Man who was behind everything, but there was still a blazing fury toward anyone who chose to linger within your sanctuary, even if they were innocent. 

Like a spider descending from its web, you were swift in scaling down from impossible angles and appearing before the lone guard. You were always immune to the door "defenses" they'd use to shield themselves. 

Your artless curiosity would always flip to something fiery and rampant. Something inside you would just trigger when viewing this terrified security guard. Their uniform, their hat ... their faceYou wanted to tear absolutely all of it to shreds...and so you did. 

Like a monster you were slaughtering the living, becoming what you once hated.