Scrapped (2)

It replaced all your instincts; 

Make.kids.happy. 

And their happiness helped influence the sensitive energy fluctuating around you, shifting your mood with it. If they were happy, you were happy. 

You didn't think you'd find positivity in this state. And you weren't entirely alone. You had numerous reinforcement ready to aid you.

Your newer help was even more "advanced" than the original. They could easily detect friend or foe. No one you hated was allowed to step foot in your residence.

But there was always one Visitor who was unwelcome. And you couldn't make them leave. 

               Robots aren't perfect. There was an Error ... a Mistake

Perhaps judgement in these newer animatronics weren't as great as originally conceived, but you put no limits on them. The last security guard would know this for the rest of his life. 

"Foxy bit someone's head off?!" 

Panic arose in the public when hearing that the attack had come from one who was supposed to be protecting the guests. The incident earned its mark in history. It was a deadly blow to Fazbear's reputation.

And then the Scrap; little by little you could feel your home being dismantled and destroyed. And you were powerless.