Doug

This new trip to Doug and Rachel's opened up more knowledge on just how big and ascending Fazbear Entertainment was. What were once rivals were now basically cousins of the Fazbear restaurant. 

"His name is Doug by the way, this next guy." Peter informed when entering the pizzeria.

"Doug??" You had no trouble finding the irony. 

"Yes. Doug runs Doug and Rachel's. Get it out of your system." he said impassively to the most likely worn-out joke.

So, how would this Doug person be? Experience said to expect yet another lunatic. Peter and Victor had their significant differences, but they also shared significant similarities.

          The apple shouldn't fall far from the psycho tree. 

When closing in on the office there were frantic shuffling sounds. Already you could tell this family member was under the dictatorial boot of Peter as well. A vexed grumble came from said Big Dog himself. 

Upon seeing the guy for the first time, your eyes widened almost too much.

               It was a KID! A damned kid! 

He didn't look much older than you. Eighteen, maybe nineteen at most.

And as another surprise he wore no dangerous complexion. Only odd thing was how jumpy he was, considering he was close to skyrocketing out of his seat when Peter walked in.

A major aspect that caught your attention was the color of his apparel. He sported heavy shades of red.

               Jesus, do all three of these guys have some obsessive color preference?

The late teen fidgeted with a pen furtively, tapping on the desk he was pulled up to and eventually began writing on an envelope.

"Uh...Hey, Pete!" he greeted, but received nothing back.

"Alright, Doug. You already know what's happening. I don't need to explain myself again." Peter asserted, authority cold and hard as steel.

"Uhm...Absolutely. Got it..."

"Christ Doug, you still haven't counted the drawers? Do I have to do everything for you!?" Peter pounced with no warning. Surprisingly the reverent latter didn't jump at his bark, but his eyes held fear when meeting the larger's glare.

"No...I mean, I can do it fast, I just...fell behind today. We had new hires who just started earlier this afternoon, and I had to make sure they got proper training." He tensed up and looked ready to endure what ever Peter threw at him, even if it was a fist.

"Uh huh. Shape up. I pulled strings so you'd be the director here. Don't make me regret it. You know I'll be back in a few hours and all this shit better be completed."

Peter stormed out without saying another word, and Doug was already putting all his attention towards finishing the nightly work.

               Well this was fucking awkward... 

So how were you to introduce yourself?

"So you're him?"

Doug was first to start an introduction. He inquired without looking up from his calculator he typed at breakneck speed. His question made things more simple than imagined.

"Uhh...Yeah." you gave.

"I can't imagine..."

"Yeah, well luckily you don't have to." Last petty hand-out needed was sympathy from one of these guys.