The last party (2)

Your entire world sundered (again) when seeing these newly bound victims. You threw yourself inside, skidding next to the two girls. Their skin was ghost-white, eyes foggy. Your sister seemed to've been aware enough to acknowledge you.  

The already-distraught girl went into a further panic, kicking her feet out to desperately slide away from your presence.

"Kayla, it's me! It's me!!" you told her countlessly. She shook her head until you ripped off your mask and brushed away purple bangs, revealing your eyes to her. 

"[First Name], your brother!"

She held a long stare when hearing that name. Her own eyes watered and she muffled behind the rough gag that you proceeded to tear off her face. She muttered only a few words from her red-stamped mouth; 

"Bonnie...the Bonnie..." She was losing consciousness fast. 

Bonnie ... Peter dressed up as that damned rabbit and lured these kids in somehow. 

Peter's voice was heard calling from afar, like master to canine. Your entire system boiled over. You were seeing red; a fiery, mutinous red. You leapt up and charged out the Room like an angry animal at the Purple target. He once again exhibited a shred of surprise when seeing his minion snap before the connection of bodies were made.

               Not them...not your sister. Not anyone...EVER again!

All these days and months worth of playing a brainwashed tool beside the one who started it all was now morphing into powerful opposition. Peter had barely managed to capture your flying wrists but was able to feel the smoldering fury against him. 

Nevertheless he tried reclaiming his authority: 

"We've verified this, Puppet!" 

It went nowhere. This devilish rage possessing your body granted a loaned strength, but even so He was stronger. His garroting hands squeezed your wrists hard, grinding small bones. With one angry grunt he hurled you back to the floor. 

"Do not betray me." he growled. You rolled to your side, and he punted you in the ribs. You grunted, more furious than hurt. Your leers met, and you hissed:

"Fuck you. Not gonna let you do this, especially to my family." 

Peter's dark eyes burned with a black rage, but you didn't break your glare. 

"I'll kill myself for them before I ever consider the same for you!"

The large man stood silent for a long minute, never blinking until his anger seemed to wane.   

"Cute," he finally said,

"at least it'll make things more interesting."

"I KNEW it!" an interjecting voice shattered the steel-thick tension. The both of you tore your heads to its direction and saw a giant yellow bear coming out from the corner.

               Zan?!?! 

You had almost yelled. 

               He was still here??

"You're the one behind all those disappearances, aren't you?! The child murderer!" he accused through the bear's teeth. 

Though Zan was supposed to've been gone, he never changed out the suit and had been hiding in the parts room this entire time. The bear began moving forward.

"Zan, NO! CALL THE COPS!!!" you hollered.

He stopped, but Peter was next. At first his eyes had been quivering in absolute exasperation, but then his signature death smile played. You knew if the two were to meet fairly then Zan wouldn't stand a chance, especially not in the suit.

Thinking fast, you grabbed onto Peter's closest boot before he got too far. He nearly fell halfway forward and grunted angrily, reclaiming his balance before throwing his other foot back and nailing you square in the face. You cupped your nose, already feeling the eye-watering pains of a red flood.

             L̴o̸o̶k̷ ̴f̸a̴m̸i̸l̷i̶a̴r̸?̴ ̵

However, your efforts didn't go useless as Zan had gone for it while Peter was still recovering his stance. With suit heavier than man, Zan managed to push and pin Peter to the nearby soda fountain.

"Pup, YOU call the cops!" he exhorted.

The damaging collision the two had made with the dispensing device caused several of its contents to prematurely spew out. Peter's dominating grin revived itself. Elbowing the fountain and further breaking it, he captured one of the vomiting hose and pointed it directly at the Fazbear face. 

The torrential blast was enough to make Zan back up a few steps, but Peter wasn't just trying to deter the other; a much more grisly plan was unfolding. In a final act of regaining control, He gave a massive kick to the yellow bear, sending him roughly to the floor.

"Nighty-night, Zaniel. And always remember, you're the face of Freddy Fazbear's." he jeered darkly just as the suit emitted a familiar crunching, followed by gaged groans.

You tried calling to Zan, growing faint. The Purple Nightmare returned to you, a dark shade in your blinded vision. Even so you saw that cheshire smile, more monstrous than ever before. He then used a fist on your temple. 

"I always get what I want, Puppet." you heard him say before being enveloped by shadow.