Drunken antics

(Warning: More lemon coming up)

"Peace, Puppet! Thou talk'st of nothing!" Peter said with facetious chortles when you'd mention that drinking alcohol in a kids' restaurant wasn't the best idea. 

Thirty minutes before guests made their departure, Peter whipped out a glass bottle of hard liquor and drank it straight. Luckily none of the parents saw this, but employees seemed to know this was a normal thing. 

"Don't you think it's a bit crazy to let Peter do that?" you eventually asked someone. It was one of the few times where you actually spoke to another staff member besides Zan. 

"Yeah, but then again he's kind of a crazy guy. He let YOU stay." they'd answer before hauling garbage bags to the dumpsters.

You were confused about what he meant. Then you remembered that he and several other staff saw you assault two guests ages ago. 

               So much for that help.

Then you approached Peter yourself, resulting in his parodic reference.

"Right ... have fun then, Romeo." you told him, and he hiccuped another laugh.

"Yeahh...I'm quite the Romeo, aren't I?" He was referring to how a few female guests, one of them being the mother of a birthday girl, became amorous toward him a couple hours ago. 

Oblivious at the time, Peter snorted invisible flames when one of his employees requested him out of his office and to a specific party table.

"Because they specifically asked for you," he'd been told. He need not any explanation when seeing the fondly shine in these women's eyes. 

The host felt terribly embarrassed but quietly slipped away, leaving their boss to deal with this alone. 

"See Pete getting eyed by those wannabe-milfs?" one said to another who you happened to be standing near. They laughed, but you—

               What were you feeling?

A small tickle crawled up your gut. You finally let the dry laugh escape when seeing how uncomfortable He looked. Peter's reactions weren't normal chagrined expressions of blushes and stuttering. He bore a tautened frown masking mortification, his dark eyes losing their strong potency. To Him this was humiliation.

"No...I can't stay. I have work to do. I'm sorry...uh...ladies." Peter shook the man-hungry ladies off and returned to his office, where he'd take shelter until a little before closing.

"Yeah, you'd think those lonely sows would find something else to help out their poor little situation." he suddenly began talking.

"What?" you tore back at him. Peter's swimming mind assumed he was already having some sort of conversation about the incident with you.

"Are we even on the same page, bruh?" 

"Nnnope." he replied quick, almost cutting you off.

               Well at least he's self-aware.

"Hey, before you get totally hammered, you mind opening that door for me so I can turn in early? Or am I gonna be babysitting your ass?" you asked. 

Peter grumbled and moved toward the far hallway holding the Room. You made sure the remaining staff were engrossed with cleaning before retreating. 

You weren't too raring on seeing what nightly antics Peter may have in mind while under the influence. You assumed he'd pass out on a party table, but that'd be his own problem.