Alfred

"Hey sis come here!" Jim yelled.

"What do you want?" I asked walking down the stairs.

"I have to go to a dinner with Bruce Wayne and Lee can't come so how bout you come with me?" He asked.

"Fine stop sending me the puppy dog eyes!" I yelled laughing.

I stopped walking and looked at J again.

"How did you get into my house also?" I asked confused.

"Key." He said running out of my house.

I went and changed clothes and met up with him at the restaurant.

I walked in with Jim and we made it to a table with a young boy and a older man

"Bruce, Alfred meet (Y/N) my sister." Jim said as he held onto me.

"Pleasure to meet you Mrs. Gordon." Alfred said kissing my hand.

"The pleasure is all mine and please call me (Y/N)." I said smiling at him.

We all had dinner while Bruce and Jim talked I spoke with Alfred.

"So you where in the army. That's amazing." I said smiling at him.

"And you are a (favorite career) that's pretty amazing." He said smiling at me.

"Yes it's fun. So you must be very good with..... fighting." I said smiling at him.

I heard Jim's phone ring and we both had to leave.

"Wait here." Alfred said handing me a piece of paper.

"What's this?" I asked smiling at him.

"My cell phone number." He said smirking.

I smiled as I followed behind Jim and put the number in my phone. I called him that night and he set up a time for a date. At 12 he picked me up after I got dressed.

 At 12 he picked me up after I got dressed

"You look amazing." Alfred said taking my hand.

"Thanks you don't look to bad yourself." I said as he opened the door to the car.

I got in and we drove to a restaurant and ate dinner. After dinner we walked for awhile.

"You know this is the most fun I have ever had." I said smiling at him.

"Same. Raising Bruce is hard work. Not a lot of things for me to do. Been awhile since I have been with someone." He said smiling at me.

"Same..... I don't go out much."

"So I guess we are here." He said looking at my door.

"Yea I guess so."

We walked up to my door and I started to mess with my keys trying to find the right one.

"There it is." I said smiling at him.

"Yea there it is." He said softly.

"Um.... would you like to come in?" I asked hopefully.

"Sure." He said as I opened the door.

We walked in and he followed behind me shutting the door. I turned to face him only for him to press his lips onto mine. I was shocked as his hands wrapped around me. I quickly came out of shock and wrapped my hands around his neck and tangled my hands in his hair. I pulled away as he laid his forehead against mine.

"That was..... wow." I said smiling at him.

"Yea it was..... if you don't mind.... I'd like to do that again." He said smiling at me.

"You didn't ask the first time why ask now?"  I asked smirking.

"Cause then if I can't stop myself it's your fault." He said pulling me closer.

I looked up at him and pressed my lips on his. He pulled me into him and we made it to my room.

Ring Ring

"Hello?" Alfred asked answering his phone.

"I'll be there." He said as he sighed and hung up.

"Let me guess Bruce needs picked up from school?" I asked looking at him.

"Yes..... sorry I must not have watched the time." He said annoyed.

" I have a idea." I said smirking.

I called Jim and asked him to pick up Bruce and take him to his work for two hours because I was busy with Alfred.

"There..... now where were we?" I asked smirking.

"Oh I think I was kissing you." He said smirking as he kissed me.