Ed

I laughed as I set beside Ed in the car. We had a week off because we had just got married and we where on our way to the beach.

"So what do you want to do when we get there?" He asked with a smile.

"Let's swim and then look for seashells. We could make necklaces!" I exclaimed happily.

"I love you." He said taking my hand in his and kissing it.

"Love you too Edward." I said pecking his cheek.

He smiled as he kept driving. After awhile we made it to the hotel and to our room. I giggled as I plopped down on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

"Having fun?" He asked sitting beside me.

"Always." I said sitting up and pecking his lips.

He chuckled into the kiss as he pulled me closer and deepen it. I giggled as he started to tickle my sides.

"Ed! Stop!" I squealed as he attacked my sides.

I laughed as I kicked and tried to squirm out of his grasp. He laughed as he stopped and leaned down and kissed me again.

"Let's go swim." He said with a smile.

"I'll go change." I said walking into the bathroom.

I walked out of the bathroom and Ed turned to look at me

I walked out of the bathroom and Ed turned to look at me. He smiled at me as he walked up and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You look beautiful." He said leaning down and kissing me.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I said with a giggle as I ran my hands up his chest.

He smiled as he leaned down and pecked my lips once more before picking me up and carrying me to the beach. I laughed as he threw me into the water and we started to splash each other back and forth.