Jim

I smiled as I jumped from roof top to roof top. When I landed on the banks roof top I slipped my goggles over my eyes.

"Now where is my diamond?" I asked as I looked through the glass.

I smiled happily as I saw it surrounded by lasers. I grabbed my rope and tied it to the bar before grabbing it and sliding down. I stopped right before touching the lasers. I smirked as I slowly slipped past the lasers and toward the diamond. When I made it to it I placed my nails on the glass and turned it in a circle before pulling out the glass. I grabbed my powder and blow on it a little to see if their was any lasers inside of the glass, when I saw there wasn't I grabbed the rock from my pocket and switched it with the diamond.

"Hello gorgeous. Let's go home." I said with a smile.

"Freeze!" A voice yelled from behind me.

I put my hands up and smiled as I was ordered to turn around.

"Are we really going to do this again Catwoman?" The man asked with a smirk.

"Jim Gordon. Why am I not surprised to see you here? Gotta say your looking as handsome as ever." I said with a smirk.

"And Your still dressed as a cat. How about you put that diamond back and walk over to me slowly with your hands in the air." He said softly.

"I could do that, but then I would go to jail, and women like me.... we don't like cages." I said grabbing my whip and knocking his gun out of his hand.

I tripped him and smiled as I pinned him to the ground.

"Looks like I win Jimbo." I said with a smirk.

"Did you really win?" He asked with a smirk.

"You know if you weren't a cop..... I might actually like you."

"And if you weren't a criminal I might actually ask you out on a date." He said with a small smile.

"Guess we will never know Jimbo." I said leaning down and kissing him.

I pulled away after awhile to see he had a small smile on his face and his eyes where closed.

"I'll see you later Jimbo." I said getting off of him and climbing up my rope.

I watched as he stood up and aimed his gun at me. I heard the gun go off and felt a slight pain but in my arm.

"See you around Jimbo" I yelled as I disappeared.

I groaned softly as I made it home and bandaged my arm before I changed into a pair of pajamas. I smiled softly as I set on my bed and held the diamond in my hand.

"Another point for me." I said with a smile.

The next morning I woke up to my phone ringing and I groaned as I open it to see the caller id.

"Jim what's up?" I asked softly.

"Catwoman. She robbed another bank. I need you down here." Jim said annoyed.

"You sound agitated something happen?" I asked with a smirk.

"Just get down here and stop asking questions." He snapped as he hung up.

I smiled as I changed into my uniform and placed my gun in its holster before getting in my car and driving to the bank.

"So when did she attack?" I asked looking around.

"Last night at 8:50." Jim said as he looked over at me.

"So what happen?" I asked calmly.

"I snuck up behind her she knocked me down and made her escape, but no before I shot her arm. She will most likely need a doctor.... or even be a doctor." Jim said softly.

"She is pretty slick. Did you get a sample of her blood?"

"Yes Lee is taking it back to get it tested." Jim said softly.

"I'll go with her maybe I can help her find out who Catwoman is." I said with a smile as I walked out of the room.

I made my way to my car with Lee beside me. I smiled as I started it up and drove to the station. When we made it inside I followed her to the lab and watched as he started to test the blood.

"Strange I feel like I have ran a test on this blood before." Lee said going over to her files.

"Let me take a look." I said softly.

I looked down through the microscope and internally groaned as I realized that she would be able to look inside my file and see my blood results.

"I don't see anything unique about this blood. Could be anyone's. Without a DNA results we won't be able to match it with anyone." I said looking up at her.

"Yea I know, but Jim wants me to run it through the system and see if anyone here matches." She explained.

"Alright. Tell me if you find anything." I said with a smile.

That night I snuck in and went for the results.

"Looking for these?" A voice asked from behind me.

"Great. Jim I don't have time for this. Hand over to files now." I said sternly.

"Only on one condition."

"And that is?"

"You stop. Your a good cop and I don't want for you to go to jail." He said softly.

"You act like you know me." I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Grape lipstick. You have a grape lipstick in your purse with you almost everywhere you go. Your excellent at stitches and when you came to work your arm was injured. Really think I don't know it's you (Y/N)?" He asked with a smirk.

I smiled as I removed my mask.

"You got me. So why not turn me in like you did with Ed?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Your different. I can save you. I couldn't save him." Jim explained as he walked up to me.

"How did you know my lipstick was grape flavor?" I asked with a smile.

"You kissed me once when you where drunk." He said with a smile.

"How long have you known it was me?"

"Since the moment you kissed me." He said taking my hand.

"I'll give you the diamond back.... only if you let me steal one more thing."

"Depends on the thing." He said crossing his arms over his chest.

"One more kiss." I said with a smirk.

"A kiss..... from who?"

"Don't play dumb Jimbo.... it doesn't look good on you." I whispered as I pulled him down and kissed him.