Edward

The Riddler is my boss and I have put up with his crap for to long. He is dating a woman named Isabella who I despise.

"(Y/N) come here!" Edward yelled from his room

I sighed walking into his room annoyed.

"What's up boss?" I asked annoyed.

"Isabella and I are getting married." He explained.

"Oh how...... great." I said faking a smile.

"Yes it is and we are having a dinner to tell everyone." He said as he started to explain it.

I growled as I was getting ready for the dinner.

I walked into the room and saw Isabella glaring at me

"Listen and listen well Edward is mine and so is his money." She said smirking at me.

"You don't deserve him you just want his money." I said furiously.

"Your right but what he doesn't know won't hurt him."

Before anyone could stop me I reared back and punched her in the face.

"You don't sister ever him all you want is his money! He is one of the greatest men I have ever met!" I yelled as she cried on the floor.

"What is going on here!" A voiced yelled.

"Oh Ed she just went crazy and hit me." Isabella said crying as she hugged him.

I ran off and ran to my house and started to cry. After a while I heard a knock. I peaches through the door to see Edward annoyed. I opened the door to see him looking at me annoyed.

"I'm so sorry Edward I didn't mean to...." I was cut off by his hand covering my mouth.

"I know what she said I heard it all. Thank you for taking up for me." He said smiling at me.

"So your not mad?" I asked.

"No I'm not I'm happy because now I can do this." He said kissing me.

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up and carried me to my room where we snuggled.