Theo Galavan

"Jim Gordon. What ever can I do for you?" I asked with a smile.

"Who is trying to kill me?" He asked sitting in front of me.

"Don't know." I said with a smirk.

"Can you call it off?"

"I'm not in control of the hitman." I said smiling up at him.

"Anything you can do for me?" He asked with a sigh.

"Wish you luck." I said with a smirk.

"Thanks." He said standing up.

I watched walk out of the room and I stood up and walked to my phone.

"Hello this is (y/n) (l/n). Jim Gordon was just here. He is trying to find out who put the hit on him. Tell Galavan." I said softly.

I hung up and turned the tv on and started to watch it. After awhile I heard that Jim had stopped Eduardo Flamingo, and someone came to my house.

"Theo Galavan, such a surprise." I said with a smile.

"(Y/n), always so beautiful." He said kissing my knuckles.

"What can I do for you Mayor Galavan?" I asked leaning back in my chair.

"The hit Tabitha put on Jim. I want it called off." He said sitting in front of me.

"Already done." I said with a smile.

"Thank you. Also I have a dinner tomorrow night and I need a date. Would you happen to be free?"

"I'd have to check my calendar." I said standing up.

I acted like I was looking through it and I then turned to face him.

"No plans. Guess I have sometime to kill." I said sitting back down.

"Good. I'll pick you up at 4." He said standing up.

"Good bye Galavan." I said as he made it to the door.

"See you around (y/n)." He said walking out of the door.

...

The next day right at 4 Theo Galavan showed up at my house in a tux.

"You look beautiful."  Theo said offering me his hand.

"You don't look so bad yourself Theo." I said with a smile.

He walked me to his car and held the door open for me. I got in and waited for him to follow. After a few minutes we made it to the restaurant. I smiled as Theo helped me out of the car and looped our arms together. We walked into the restaurant and set down at a table. I smiled as I was given a glass of wine and ordered my food.

"So Mr. Mayor, why ask me to this dinner?" I asked as with a smile.

"Well I won't lie. You are one of the only people in Gotham I can handle." He said with a smile.

"Even more than your sister?" I asked with a laugh.

"Even more that my sister." He said with a chuckle.

I smiled as they brought our food to us. My smile got bigger as I saw Jim Gordon walk into the restaurant and meet my eyes.

"It appears tonight is going to get interesting." I said with a smile.

Theo turned to see Jim walk towards us and he faked a smile.

"Detective what can I do for you?" Theo asked with a smile.

"Mayor Galavan I hate to ruin your dinner, but this woman is under arrest." Jim said as he took out his handcuffs.

"For what?"

"She hired a hitman to kill me." Jim said calmly.

"Really what evidence do you have?" Theo asked as he glared at him sharply.

"Not for the public to know."

"Unless you have evidence that she did this then she is under my protection. I have known this woman for nearly four years and she is not one to hire a hitman." Theo snapped.

"This isn't over (l/n)." Jim said as he walked away.

"Well that was something. Thanks for sticking up for me." I said with a smile.

"Couldn't let him take my favorite girl." He said with a smile.

After we finished up he had us dropped off at his place. I smiled as I walked in and set on his couch.

"Champagne?" He asked softly.

"Thank you." I said as he handed me a glass.

"Knowing Jim he won't give up on this. So maybe it would be safer for you to stay here.... with me." Theo said softly.

"Mr. Galavan are you asking me to move in with you?" I asked with a smile.

"Maybe. If I was would you say yes?" He asked looking down at me.

I smiled as I stood up and placed my glass on the table. I walked up to him and laid my hand on his chest.

"I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. You tell me." I said looking up at him.

He smirked as he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. I ran my fingers through his hair as he kept his hand on my waist.

"I'd say that was a yes." He said softly.

"Yea it's a yes." I said laughing.